Dancetale Sans x Mother Reader

Suggested by (Ba- I forgot qwq)

Dance, my dear, it's gonna be a nice night -w- LaWl Also, thanks for 18k reads! ^w^ And I'm pretty sure Sans likes to hip hop dance :/ Pretty sure.
_________________________________________

You may feel a spark of excitement, or relaxation. Any other but you feel mostly free, it's a nice feeling.

Feeling a wonderful breeze go with your movements are unique, different moves in dance are lovely.

Just like dancing in a clear grass field, feels nice.

Pop, K-Pop, Hip-Hop, Salsa, Ballet, Tango, and more, but...freestyle was a bit confusing to Sans.

Because, Y/n would always do it when listening to music at the house and only sometimes did it alone. One time, Sans saw her and shrugged it off, thinking she was doing something Just Dance related-

But that was wrong...maybe.

"Y/n!"

Y/n turned around and smiled as a child in a tutu came running towards her.

"Ah, Frisk, what is it?" The human stopped a small distance from her and basically jumped around a bit at where they were standing.

"Look what I can do!" Frisk went on their tippy toes and twirled around, they brought out their arms up and continued to spin.

The human stopped and excitedly hopped up and down.

Y/n clapped her hands and smiled at the child. "Such a nice spin, Frisk!"

"Thanks! Sans said I'll be able to balance myself on one foot soon!"

"Oh? Did he?"

"Yeah! And I can't wait!" Y/n chuckled at Frisk's energy and ruffled their hair, which earned a grin from the human and making them shake their head away from her hand.

"Frisk, dear, we have another lesson!" Muffet came up to the two and smiled, Frisk nodded and smiled back.

"We'll be taking our leave, I'll see you around?" Y/n nodded at the spider lady and waved bye at the two walking away from her.

"Now, where is that son of mine?" She asked herself.

"right behind ya" Y/n turned around and found her hip hop dancer son, "got anything to say?"

"Well, first, I'm happy Frisk is getting some lessons from you, Sans. They are really getting better!" Sans shrugged, as always, "Second, we should give each other dance lessons!"

"uh, you sure?" 

"Yes! I want to show ya my dance, even though it's not great"

And it was indeed true, she was not a great dancer.

_________________________________________
I'm sorry, and you may be disappointed of how short these are, I just don't have motivation nowadays QwQ Hope future ones will be better, hopefully :/