Opposite Day Pt:2

@Honey_Boi_Go_Boom
Your order is ready.

It was a normal day- oh who am I kidding. Everything is terrible. Micheal was in the guild hall with Divinus Magia, practically bouncing off the walls. Plant was clinging to David, concerned for their friends. None of the other guilds have caught wind of what's happening on the island of Divinus Magia. Things weren't looking good for the guilds. With Divinus and Abraham's side. Only one person can help now. And that person is Plant.

Plant wasn't sure who to go too know. They hoped someone would visit the island soon. In the meantime they tried their best to snap their friends out of this strange spell. They didn't know just how bad this was.

Flurry's POV (surprise mother flippers)
—————————————
Here I was walking around Divinus Magia's island, with Yamitsu and Junio in tow. Why am I here you may ask? Well, I'm here to see Plant! I was bored so, yeah. Anyways I was walking with my eyes closed. "Flurry watch out!" Yamitsu suddenly shouted. I opened my eyes, but it was go late. I bumped into someone, falling down on my butt.

I groaned, looking up at the hall man with a bandanna over his eyes and blue hair. I recognized him is Viper of Grimshade. I quickly got up, bowing a bit. "I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention." I apologized. He hummed. From what I remember of him he wasn't exactly a people person. "Apologize excepted, I guess." He said. I heard a grunt from behind me, I glanced to see Yamitsu. He didn't seem to happy with Viper's answer. But he's usually like that. I turned back to Viper. "So what are you doing here?" I asked. He took out a vial that contained a purple liquid. "I came to give Plant another vial of Poison." He answered. "Oh." I said. "What a coincidence, we're here to see Plant too!" I stated enthusiastically. "Ah, I see..." he said. His monotone voice(is that the word?) was honestly intimidating. But I could tell that this man was just like Yamitsu. All big and strong on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside. "So, are we going to go or..." Yamitsu chimes in. I smiled. "Of course!"

We walked into the guildhall together, but I have to say I was very confused by what I both say and heard. Micheal was here, and I think I see David cowering behind a pillar? I looked at my small group. They seemed just as confused. I turned back to the guild in front of us. Something just seemed off about them, just looking at them...I just can't put a finger on what it is. Suddenly the little green child that we were here to see came up to us. "Plant!" They said. I wish I could understand what they mean when they say 'Plant' but sadly I can't. "Hi Plant!" I said, kneeling down a bit to get closer to their level. "Is everything ok?" I asked, hoping there was something off and I wasn't just going crazy. They shook their head from side to side to say no. I frowned, glad I wasn't going crazy but unnerved by the fact that something was wrong. Viper came up beside me, kneeling down like I did. "Can you tell us what's wrong Plant?" He asked. Plant nodded their head to say yes. "Papa, Mama, bad, bad!" Plant exclaimed. I knew Papa was Lucas but I didn't know who Mama was. "Is that all?" Junio asked from beside me. Plant shook their head to say no. They then pointed at the group. Apparently they were to immersed in what they were doing to notice us right now. I looked around. David was still cowering behind the pillar, Micheal was talking a lot and seemed really happy for some reason. Blake and Lucas were laughing and a crying Mario. I didn't see Inmo here. As for Richie and Brandon. They seemed to be acting more like they were when I knew them back when we were evil. By that I mean, Brandon looked to have a shorter temper than Ritchie, just like the old days. "What's going on here?" Yamitsu questioned no one in particular. I shook my head. "I have no idea." I replied. Viper huffed. "Well whatever it is, it's not good." He said. "Should we get someone else?" Junio asked. "No, at least not yet, I have a feeling there's more going on then what we're seeing." Yamitsu said. I nodded. "Yeah! We should investigate!" I stated. Viper sighed. "Ugh, fine." He said.

-

Will the group of Flurry, Yamitsu, Viper, Junio, and Plant discover the sinister plot going on? Will they be able to stop it or will they fall victim to Abraham's spell? Find out next time!

-To Be Continued-

Sorry I didn't finish it ;-; I will hopefully finish it next time u-u