Lucas' Eyes Pt:3

Lucas' Pov:

Lucas: I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling. I tried to sit up, nut a hand pushed me back down. I looked around to see....GALLRIN?!?! I looked around some more and saw that we were in the guilds infirmary.

Lucas: "How, how are you here?!"

Gallrin: "I'm not sure myself, after you passed out we got separated."

Lucas: She seemed upset, at first I didn't know why. Then it clicked, she was afraid of losing me. I took her hand in mine and pulled her closer to me. Pulling her into a hug, she let the tears pour from her eyes.

Gallrin: "I'm so glad your okay..."

Lucas: I gave her a soft smile before pulling her into a kiss. We kissed until we had to break apart for air. I smiled at the water god. "I love you Gallrin." She looked at me in shock before smiling.

Gallrin: "I love you too Lucas."  

~Meanwhile~

Richie, Brandon, David, Kit and Inmo were all listening in on their conversation. Richie snapped a couple of photos and was now running off to add them to his shipping shrine. Brandon and Kit were trying and failing to explain to Inmo what was going on. While David was fanboying in the corner. 

~The End~

Hoped you liked it, Bye for now my Shadows.