That Lacrima

So I know the Lacrima that Abraham put in Micheal was said to be a spy Lacrima, but this is my story.

Abraham's POV
——————————
I listened in on Micheal's conversation with Lucas, who he had revealed to be a god slayer, with the Lacrima that was connected to the one I put in Micheal. It wasn't just a spy Lacrima. It was also a mind control Lacrima. Basically the Lacrima let's me hear everything he and the people around him say, and I can also use it as a sort of mic where I speak into it and he can here me. I can then command him and he will do what I say no matter what. So I'm going to be using him to get to Lucas. Lucas looks easy to manipulate. I'm sure I can get him on my side, or I could just control him. I smirked, holding the Lacrima up to my mouth. "Bring Lucas to me." I ordered.

Micheal's POV
——————————
I was talking to Lucas about Abraham when suddenly. "Bring Lucas to me." A voice said. I froze, going silent. Lucas looked at me. "Micheal? Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled. "Oh. I'm perfectly fine! Sorry about that!" I exclaimed. He hummed. "Okay." He said. I smiled. "Hey um, could you come with me?" I asked. He blinked. "Why?" He asked. "Um. I actually wanted to show you something."
I said. He blinked again before smiling. "Okay!" He said.

I lead Lucas through the vast underground of the city. He didn't ask any questions about where we were going. Soon enough we reached the room.

I looked around, my eyes landed on a man. He walked up to us. "Ah. Micheal. Good job." He praised me. I smiled. Lucas tilted his head. "Who are you?" He asked the man. The man smiled. "Ah. My name is Abraham, you must be Lucas." He said. Lucas stepped back immediately, getting into a defensive stance. He looked at me, confused. "Why did you bring me to him?" He asked. I shrugged. Abraham chuckled. "Because I told him too." He said. Lucas turned back to him. "Why would he listen to you?" He asked. Abraham smirked. "That's none of your concern." He said. Then he turned to me. "Micheal. Be a dear and knock him out for me." He ordered. I nodded. I walked over to Lucas. He frowned. Then I punched him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him.

I watched as Lucas groaned, having just woken up. He was tied to a chair. Lacrima were connected to him. "Ah. You're awake!" Abraham exclaimed. Lucas groaned again. "W-what's going on..." He said, stuttering over his words a bit. Abraham chuckled. "Oh. Well. I had to tie you up and all. Sorry about that, but I want you to listen to me." Abraham said. Lucas blinked. "W-what do yyou w-want?" He asked, stuttering again. Abraham hummed. "Well. You see. My goal here is to get rid of the magic council because frankly, the only one that tries to do anything good for the city is the cat." Abraham explained. Lucas looked down. "So they need to be...replaced. But as for why you're here. I need God Slayer Magic, for reasons I won't go into. And although I could just take some magic and let you go...I kind of want you on my side." He said. Lucas looked up again, eyes a bright yellow. "I know that the magic council isn't the best, but they do their best to protect the city from threats." He said. Abraham sighed. "Oh. I was hoping you would understand. Oh well, guess we'll have to go to option B." He said. Suddenly Lucas started screaming in pain. I jumped up, startled by it. He squirmed around in the seat. His screams were so loud I had to cover my ears to block out the noise.

Eventually the screaming stopped when he fell unconscious. Then I watched patiently while Abraham injected some weird colored liquids into his arm.

-To Be Continued-

Idk even. My weird imagination is running dry.