DB: 05

The cool breeze kissed Violet's exposed skin as she tighten her hold on Jungkook's waist. A few minutes ago she was dying to hop on the Ducati - she found herself almost dead as she hold Jungkook for dear life, the mischievous man laughing hard at the feeling of her embrace around his waist.

The romantic and calm fantasy of being able to hug Jungkook as he gently place his hand on top of her to bring her arms around him tighter as he hasten his pace - the thought of Jungkook's calm voice soothing her to not be scared and that he will slow down if she's feeling unsafe - long gone just like her sanity.

Jungkook is not gentle. He isn't the type to listen to her pleads to slow the fuck down. He barely give her attention as he rode as fast as he could missing all of the red lights. In full speed, he let his Ducati lean on it's side - almost against the ground as he maneuvers to a corner. His giggles only getting louder as he hears Violet's whine, he sees the ends of her hair almost touching the ground through the side mirror.

And here she was, dizzy, cold, and frightened to her life. She thought she will be able to talk to Jungkook just like how she used to with Jeongguk inside his car. She thought wrong.

"You alright?" He dared to ask as soon as he felt her step down - now settled in the parking lot after the three minute ride.

Violet let out a huff and threw her fist on Jungkook's shoulder causing the later to fake a hurt expression and cry. She again do not know where she's getting the courage to hit her other crush. For all she know, she could blame his reckless riding, pilling up rage inside her and - with the help of her adrenaline - she absentmindedly punch him, regretting it a second later.

She retreated her hand, instead, she struggled taking off the helmet that Jungkook put on her. With a few huffs and groan, Jungkook finally got his brain and reach out - in a not so gentle manner - said guy, literally grab her by her head, he clutched the helmet with both hands on each sides and with enough strength he dragged her towards him. "Let me help you with that, babygirl."

As much as Violet wanted to fangirl and imagine the impossible again inside her mind as her stomach did summersaults - the pleasing thought was disrupted by Jungkook's annoying way of making her lean closer. With a few more clicks, the helmet came off. Jungkook brewing another childish remark in his mind as soon as he saw how messy her hair had become - too late, said girl left him still seated on his Ducati.

"I saw that." A voice called making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"What do you want, hyung?" He glance at Seokjin making his way towards him, taunting eyes and a knowing smile on his lips.