DB: 02

"H-Hi..." Curse stuttering.

Violet didn't know what exactly to do. She stood there like a deer caught in headlights. She didn't want to stare too much but it was impossible to take away her eyes from the two young man standing like two course meal in front of her. Flashing her the most dazzling smiles she saw in her whole eighteen years of existence.

"You don't need to be shy," the blonde assured, seeing how nervous she became. "My name's Jeongguk. My twin and I, kinda have a quite sound-like name."

He sounds so kind and gentle as if he wouldn't let a butterfly break its wings from the softness of his tone. Nodding and understanding, Violet gave the other male a glance. The raven haired doesn't seem so bothered and gave her a tepid smile. Unlike the blonde, this one seemed quiet and not at gentle and friendly as his twin.

"Let me help you with your luggages, hm?" Jeongguk offered and without waiting for Violet's reply, he gently took the handle from her cold hands and lift it up the stairs without a sweat. But before disappearing upstairs he kindly asked, "Is this all?"

Violet nodded, somehow in awe with the said boy's kindness. Surely she did not expect the step brothers to be this kind, she already readied herself to get bullied or disliked. But right now, the welcoming that this Jeongguk is giving her is too out of her expectations.

He's too perfect. What is this?

Is he a prince?

She was snapped away from her thoughts once Jangeum spoke. "You can follow Jeongguk, he'll show you your room."

Nodding once again as if the cat got her tongue the moment the twins appeared. Violet carefully took her steps, following behind Jeongguk who would give her reassuring smiles whenever he could steal a chance. His princely attitude rather so odd for the girl. How could a boy - with a handsome face - a definitely good body - is also polite? She wondered if he's naturally like this or a two faced wolf in the hiding.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't bite, really." As if Jeongguk could read her mind, Violet heard him laughing at her confused face only to be answered by what's obvious by the blonde. "You look at me as if I'm going to threaten you once we're alone."

Alone?

Are we going to be alone? Blushing, she looked more confused. Millions of ideas and fantasies starts swimming inside her poor brain. What would this man do with her... alone?

Snapping out of her thoughts she was met face to face by a wooden door and Jeongguk mentioning, "We're here. This is going to be your room." It hasn't been an hour she's inside the Jeon's mansion but she's already sinning with unmentionable thoughts about her step brother.