DB: 27

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

It's been roughly two years since the three of them moved out and decided to live in the twin's apartment complex. So far, aside from the twin's hyungs, no one in college heard about the unusual relationship. Violet never heard from her mother after that and she was living healthily and happily and of course sexually with the twins. She's far too contented. The twins have been treating her like their lifeline and as crazy as it sounds, she still couldn't understand why she can't choose one between the two. Just like that, two years, and now the twins are graduating.

"Thanks for coming." Jeongguk hugged Namjoon who just ruffled his hair lovingly.

"Of course we'll come!" Seokjin deadpanned. "We won't miss our youngest graduation!"

Jungkook smiled, flashing his bunny teeth as he carry Seokjin by the waist and shaking him jokingly making the eldest squeal and scold him but made all their hyungs laugh.

"So what's your plan?" Yoongi asked the two graduates.

"I think I'll be working as an intern in a film production company." Jungkook answers him with a huge smile, his eyes showing so much astonishment and excitement.

"I'll check on father, then I'll be applying at your company, hyung." Jeongguk said looking at Namjoon and Yoongi who works under the same entertainment company which is called Hybe. Namjoon and Yoongi couldn't be more happy about that news.

Everyone seemed so peaceful and happy. Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin graduated two years ago which means they went ahead and lived as young bachelors. Seokjin pursuing his father's business which is a five star restaurant, Namjoon and Yoongi working as music producers, and Hoseok as a dance instructor. Jimin and Taehyung graduated last year, leaving the twins behind. Sadly, Jimin needed to go back to Busan and help her grandmother with their mochi business as Taehyung stayed home and would only take modeling as a part time job. Though all of their hyungs attending graduation made the twin so happy. After all these years, they still don't forget to make time for each other.

"It's time to celebrate!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly earning giggles from their friends.

"Let's go!" Taehyung announced with his boxy grin as he try to drag Jeongguk towards their mini van. "The porks are calling me!"

"Hey! We're drinking! We're not going to eat the pork like dinner!" Seokjin scolded but only earned a few snorts from his friends.

"As if you don't eat all the pork whenever we drink." Namjoon replied making Jungkook chuckle.

"Come on! I need Irish Bomb!" Jungkook said, skipping excitedly towards the passenger seat.