DB: 11

"You may now kiss the bride."

It seems like a fairytale. Everyone cheered and applauded for the newly wedded husband and wife. Small chatters, greetings here and there, adults getting so indulge in their conversations, kids running around the small spaces besides the arrays of chairs for the visitors. Everything seems so perfect. Everyone is smiling and either laughing. The couple, Jangeum and his new Mrs. Jeon is busy thanking everyone and talking to the guest that consist of friends, and relatives.

Just like that, the ceremony ended like a blur. At least for Violet.

It was already the after party when she finally got to breathe properly. It was unknown from everyone that she fear big events and gatherings. Always wanting to get away, run away, and even just go home because everything is too tight, too suffocating, and too crowded for her. Claustrophobic she is. She fears tight spaces and crowds. She didn't even had time to tell her mother about it during her childhood up until now.

If it wasn't for Jungkook who easily noticed everything and for Jeongguk's constant need to take care of her as if she was their responsibility, she may not have make it till the end of the said wedding.

"Are you okay?" Jeongguk asked. Checking her for the nth time. She almost wanted to throw a fit and be permanently annoyed, but his honey glazed voice and his soothing carefulness for her couldn't give her the strength to hate him. Without any further reply she gave a slight nod.

"Here, drink some lemon juice." Jungkook suddenly appeared right behind her making her grasp her chest in shock.

"Don't just suddenly pop out of nowhere." Jeongguk scolded seeing Violet's reaction. "You frightened her."

"It's okay..." She reassured.

Jungkook snorted. "I still can't believe your mom has no idea that you're claustrophobic."

She could only pout at the pale boy, "she's always busy, I myself didn't know — not until some events ago back in highschool."

Jeongguk nodded understandingly at her.

As their parents are busy talking to the guest, the three of them sat in one of the corners of the venue. Both twins looking so attractive in their suits and tie, but somehow it's sad that not a lot of girls in the party are seeing them because here they are hiding in the corner, accompanying little Violet so she won't feel lost and dizzy again because of her phobia. Such a waste. She's the only person who can feast on their amazingly handsome and charismatic looks tonight.

Jungkook flicked her forehead earning a scowl from Jeongguk and a sulk from her. The boy raised a brow at her. "You're never gonna stop swallowing us in your mind alive, won't you?"