DB: 28

Jungkook groaned. Head falling back, eyes shutting tightly, his hands forming fists as he take in the intensity that is forming at the pit of his stomach. The tingles running through his bare skin in rawness. He could only mutter inaudible curses and swears through his seethed teeth. The feeling of Violet's wet mouth around his hard on making him feel insanely good that he swears to all types of beings that two fucking minutes... It will only take him two fucking minutes and he'll feel himself release and spill everything inside her mouth.

"Gosh, babygirl, you're doing so good!" He yelped as he finally let his shakey hand pull on her hair.

Early morning just came and what woke him up is a pair of warm lips and a wet tongue bobbing and swirling on his morning hood. A hand playing with his balls, another hand clutching his tensed thighs firmly and the wet and gagging sounds that Violet's lips and mouth would make. What a great way to start the day. He thought to himself as he watch her face sunk on his shaft and his nose hitting the skin of his abdomen. The sight pleasing him, feeling more masculine but his heart inside him hammering like crazy at the immense amount of touch and pleasure. Signs of sleep no longer there for him.

"Babygirl, I'm about to come—!" Jungkook warned, both hands grabbing her cheeks as he helped himself.

Bucking his hips and making sure that the tip of his cock is touching the back of her throat. Jungkook kept shoving his dick inside her mouth, wetting it and letting her gag and be used.

Violet notices his sloppy thrusts and with that, she's aware of how close he his. She stopped him and took him out of her mouth, earning a scowl and whine but she surprises him when she gripped the base of his cock and jerk him off in a fast pace while she had her mouth attached to the tip, sucking hard and making sure that her tongue would hit his slit from time to time.

As predicted, Jungkook spilled his juices inside her mouth within two minutes.

"Wha-What was that, baby?" Jungkook asked. His chest heaving up and down as he try to catch his breath.

Violet slowly let go of his softened shaft, a pop leaving her mouth as she pull away. Her lips looking swollen, her hand immediately wiping the sides of her lips that has a mixture of his cum and her saliva. "I wanted you to start your day good." Violet shyly mumbled as if she wasn't swallowing his dick like predator awhile ago.

"A kiss would've do, but I've no complains with getting a head!" Jungkook pipes, laughing and kissing her lips softly.

"I'm quite jealous..." Violet and Jungkook's head snapped towards where the voice came from and find Jeongguk standing by the door with a pout and his arms crossed on top his chest. "The two minute show was quite good, but it would be nice if I'm not just watching my look-a-like but is actually feeling it too."