DB: 19

The morning rays of sun seeps through the small slit of the dark curtain and shone on her face forcing her awake. With a yawn and a few grumbling, she finally force her eyes to flutter open and the first thing she sees is a majestic view in front of her wherein a hunky blonde male is snoring lightly in front of her face. He looks like a baby. She internally squealed as she watch his sleeping face. His arms wrapped around her like steal and his honey toned chest heaving up and down as he peacefully breathe. He may have a face of a baby but his body looks so buff. I need to hug him forever. And so she did. She slithered her hands around his waist and nuzzle her nose to his sweet yet manly scent.

"Mm... little one." He grumbled, waking up.

Violet looked up from his chest and see Jeongguk's sleepy face smiling at her sweetly. "Did I wake you up?" She asked in a small voice.

Jeongguk kissed her plump lips not being able to take it anymore. She hugged her back in a tighter way and breathe in her female scents. "Yeah... But I don't mind waking up if I'm blessed with a cute little baby angel."

She giggled at his cheesiness, she hit her small fist against his chest as if they could hurt him. "Stop it!"

Jeongguk looked down at her. Her eyes always mesmerizing him, he chuckled bopping her nose. "Let's get up and make breakfast, hm?"

Violet's eye diverts from his. Her lips pouting. "I can't move." She said as embarrassment started contorting her face.

Jeongguk's eyes growing big as he realized what she meant. Stuck in between laughing at her, teasing her more or actually comforting her. He took the later option and slightly helped her sit up which in the process she'd wince every now and then.

"Was I really that rough?" He asked her. The smile on his face never vanishing.

Violet huffed in annoyance. As if it's not obvious. "I feel like I've been devirginized for the second time!"

Jeongguk chuckled. "I'm really sorry little one, I'll try to be gentle next time."

"What?! There's a next time?!" She almost shouted, this news shocking her.

Jeongguk raised a brow at her disbelief. "What? You think I'll let you screw with my twin and then just leave me behind?"

Her lips pouted more at that. Guilt finally kicking back in. Jungkook. He must've been looking for me. She thought as she gripped the silk blanket near her body.