DB: 12

One week.

She's left alone with the twins for one freaking week.

"Of course, we'll be taking care of her." Was Jungkook's simple reply to their parents as they left for their honeymoon, but not before telling the twins to look after Violet that for all they know — she was far more concerned for herself now, being left alone with her two step brothers.

Jungkook's evil smirk and Jeongguk's teasing smile is already printed on her brain the moment their parents car roared to life away from their mansion. Their bunny smile doesn't look so cute and appealing from this day moving forward. All she feels right now is nervousness and fear. Why? Because the night before their parents left, Jungkook has been so excited about the idea of having Violet by themselves, he was planning so many things to do that he calls bonding. The plans? They're unknown which is the reason why Violet feels like there's a huge lump in the pit of her stomach.

"Don't worry about it." Jeongguk who noticed her discomfort pats her head. "Jungkook isn't as bad as how he's smiling right now."

Violet's eyes trembled, he look back at Jeongguk with a pleading look. "He won't make me a slave, right?"

Seeing how she's so scared of the idea made Jeongguk chuckle as an idea pop inside his mind. Teasing Violet seems fun. "Hm, I'm not sure, little one. Slave could be something that Jungkook will consider."

At that, the said girl cowered and when she heard Jungkook's steps, she immediately run behind Jeongguk and hid herself like a scared rabbit hiding from her predator. She would peek from time to time through Jeongguk's shoulders just to check if said evil twin is near. Jungkook who found what she did confusing could only raise a brow.

"What did you tell her?" He asked Jeongguk.

Shrugging he gave Jungkook a stunning smile as he drag Violet by her wrist and turn the girl in front of his twin. "Here she is. We can start playing now."

Shit! She wanted to pee her pants.

When the twin said play. They literally meant it.

She was sat in between Jeongguk and Jungkook who has been continuously grunting or cheering whenever one of them lose the round. Clad in thick blankets, they're sitting on Jungkook's grey carpet as they fumble with the game controllers. The said twins are very competitive, they're taking turns in winning Mario Kart when Violet could just pout for always being at the last place. It not fun playing if her lose is always a hundred percent certain.