DB: 06

Saturday morning came like a blur. Throughout the following days after the so called accident, Jeongguk found himself sensible around his surrounding. Comprehending what's going on and continuously observing the whole situation. He felt like walking on egg shells, very careful of every act and words to tell.

But these are one of the days that he'd had enough and he couldn't suppress the bubbling laughter at the pit of his stomach.

He eyed flustered Violet — poor girl could only look down at her plate. While there goes Jungkook on the other side of the dining table eating his breakfast peacefully, but the redness on the tip of his ears and his neck did not go unnoticed by Jeongguk's piercing gazes. And so with little will of refraining himself, Jeongguk started laughing at the uncomfortable two.

Jungkook groaned sending a menacing glare at his brother, "the hell is wrong with you?!"

The later could only shrug, for the first time being the one who's acting like a child. "You guys are funny. Can you stop being this stiff with each other, it's just a dick for fuck's sake!"

Violet widened her eyes. Her eyes switching from Jeongguk to Jungkook in repeat. If she's hearing this correctly, Jeongguk's knows about the accident? Did Jungkook tell him? Did he see her that night? How did he know?  More importantly, Jeongguk is cursing, laughing, and making fun of them which is very unlikely.

Jungkook grits his teeth, seething he dragged Jeongguk's body closer to him, "can you shut up? What if our parents hear? They're just in the living room!"

Jeongguk stopped laughing and stare at his twin for a moment and then he looked back at ferociously embarrassed Violet. His eyes softening, getting back at his usual glow and self, he cleared his throat and gave Violet an apologetic smile, "sorry, little one... I didn't mean to make fun of both of you."

Finally! He's back to his kind self.

He continued, "Just so happen that it's nothing serious but here we are, with a blushing Violet and a furious whiney boy." Jeongguk smirked, "Why are you both acting like virgins? We're all adults, we can handle this small issue."

I take it back, why is he being so tactless now?

Jungkook snorted, "I'm sorry that you find this amusing and unusual. It just so happen that it's not all the time for me to have a girl see my dick." He said, repeating Jeongguk's tone earlier.

Jeongguk giggled at that, about to reply only to be cut off by Jungkook's sarcasm, "don't worry, Gguk, next time I'll try to show 'em to almost every senior in university too, so I could understand your perception."