DB: 18

WARNING; EXPLICIT CONTENT!

It has been a week since Violet and Jungkook decided to be together. Everything seems fine and she feels happy with him and their current secret. Jungkook promised her that they can keep it for now, that they can date without anyone knowing as they both continue for their loves for now.

Jungkook did tell her to move in with him, with his and his twins apartment but that would mean Jeongguk knowing about his and her relationship so she didn't want to. He also offered her to leave her job, but per usual, as the stubborn girl she is, she refused, thinking about the expenses - even though Jungkook offered paying for everything, she declined. Though their mismatched decisions is not a hindrance for loving each other... Violet is more than happy that she's with Jungkook, she could see him, hug him, kiss him and do many more stuff with him without thinking about her guilts. She's free, they're free. Although she sometimes wonder what about Jeongguk? she's still not sure if the said man - which she know is very decent and righteous - would be okay with the idea of her and his twin. Not to mention, she's still certain with the fact that her feelings for Jeongguk hasn't completely vanished hence having Jungkook already.

This is one of the nights she calls normal... When she's busy dancing, moving her body to the slow tempo as roars and cheers of men erupts in the whole place. Dollars getting thrown at her direction the more she sways her hips. Her smile looked seducing thanks to Jungkook's private lessons but they're all fake... She can never smile like she does when she's with Jungkook or him. Him who has been watching her every night from the shadows, giving her the biggest bill every night discreetly. She didn't know of his existence up until now, but he's always been there, watching from afar.

"What are you even doing, little one?" He sighed. His eyes not leaving her physique as she move her hips to the song. His eyes only darkening when he noticed the visible purplish marks on her neck that he assumes as hickeys, from who they came from? He doesn't know and that infuriates him. He knew about Violet dancing in this cheep bar, but he didn't want to know she also goes home with men.

"Yes, sir... You called me?" He snapped his head towards the lady's direction who wears a cunning smile on her lips. "Have you already decided who you wanted to take home?"

He raised a brow at this woman who called herself the owner of the bar, she's something he already expected, as well as the question she threw. He gave a slight nod and jotting his head towards the girl of his interests direction. "Her."

The lady gave him a soft laugh, shaking her head. "She doesn't go home with men."

That reply making his brows furrowed, then why the hell does she have hickeys? "Are you sure?"