EPILOGUE

"She's pregnant?" Jeongguk repeated, blinking his eyes as he glance between Jungkook who seem rather frantic and Violet which haven't stopped fiddling with her fingers the moment Jungkook spilled the news to his twin. His hand clasping the pregnancy test kit which shows two bold lines. Positive. But they couldn't be so sure, the kit could've failed to register the truth.

Jungkook shook his head, "No... What I mean is she might be pregnant — considering the fact that she have been delayed last month and just this month, aaand the pregnancy test result is positive, too!" He further explained to make Jeongguk understand him.

"I-I don't know..." Jeongguk held the bridge of his nose with his fingers as he close his eyes feeling more confused and stressed. The sight of him frowning makes Violet's heart sunk. I knew it! He didn't want me to get pregnant. She bit her lips as she watch Jeongguk's and Jungkook's every exchange of reaction. "I'm confused Kook, isn't she taking pills?"

"I know!" Jungkook exclaimed, he was rather sounding excited and amazed but Violet couldn't trust his expressions about this. "We should get an appointment with an obgyne."

Violet was biting her bottom lip the whole time. Not wanting to see or hear any reaction from the two anymore — she chose to look down and busy herself thinking about anything but the pregnancy topic, she closed her ears despite knowing that no matter how much she avoid it, her brain would still be lingering the same worries. They will hate me. I'm not ready and they're not ready. They don't want the child, they will tell me to get rid of it. Continues series of negative thoughts scampered and override her mind. Violet could feel her eyes burn and the tears pooling at the bottom of her lids — she can't do this... She don't want to get rid of the baby, but she don't want the twins to hate her as well.

"I'm sorry..." Before she knows it, she was crying and blurting multiple apologies. Her shoulders shaking as she burst into tears, wiping them with the back of her hands but they never cease to roll down her cheeks. "P-Please do-don't hate me—!"

"Huh? Little one, are you okay?" Jeongguk who was nearer and heard her muffled cries approached her — no longer immersed with his conversation with Jungkook. The both of them surprised and baffled at why she started crying. "Hey, hey, what's wrong, love? Why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jeongguk continues to coo softly at her ears trying to sooth whatever away.

When he did not hear any answer but only more tears and cries, Jeongguk shift his gaze to Jungkook who is mirroring the same reaction as him, befuddled. They both don't understand why she's crying.

"I'm sorry..." She repeated.

"Why are you sorry—?" Jungkook asked, about to kneel infront of her but halted when an idea popped into mind. "Wait — It can't be!" He said, eyes bulging and staring at Violet with disbelief. "Don't tell me, that's not mine or Jeongguk's child?!" He accused.