// 042 [old version]

Wooyoung

"Where did that come from?" I laughed at his suggestion, even though the thought of feeling him inside of me once again pleased me very much.

San simply shrugged, smiling at me. His dimples making an appearance and his eyes shining brightly under the moonlight.

He's so gorgeous.

"So... that's a no?" He chuckled, his hand making it's way to my cheek and caressing it lightly, a sudden rush flowing through my skin, making me shiver.

"No! I mean, yes. I mean, no-" I take a quick breath, trying to stop myself from being any more embarrassing. "That's not what I said."

"True." San chuckled as he dropped his hand from my cheek to my waist, pulling me closer. "But you didn't say 'yes' either."

"Stop with that smug look, already." I rolled my eyes as my hands flew to his shoulders. "You know the answer."

"Yeah." San leaned back to sit on the edge of my desk as I stood in between his legs. "But hearing you say that you want me sounds better."

"I'm not saying it." I scoffed, pretending to be annoyed and squeezing his shoulders lightly.

"Then I'm not gonna do anything." He tilted his head to the side, giving me a quick wink.

"Huh?" I stared at San, who looked at me with an evil smirk on his face. "For real?"

"Just say that you want me." He gave me a fake innocent smile. Well, it's wouldn't be that hard to do that, but... "Preferably on your knees."

This bitch.

I loved it.

But he couldn't know that, I had to keep my cool even if I had butterflies out of the excitement I was feeling.

"What's with that small smile, huh Wooyoungie?" He gripped my waist a little harder, pulling me even closer in a swift move, a whimper of surprise leaving my mouth. I guess I didn't hide it well enough. Oh no, too bad. "You liked it?"

I felt my cheeks heating up at the thought of being on my knees for San, picturing the scene in my head as I admired the boy right in front of me and the lustful look he was glancing at me with.

"What are you waiting for?" San smirked, his tone calm and provocative, adding to the particularly seductive turn the conversation took. "I'm not gonna judge you, I already know you're a little whore."

"Hey!" I faked anger, San chuckling at my pouty face. "Only for you, daddy."

"Oh." San looked stunned for a second, his mouth slightly open as he stared at me. His whole mood changing as he blinked, his once gentle gaze shifting to a firm one. "Okay, that's it. On your knees."

I gave him a slight smile, pleased with his reaction to my teasing and receiving a raised eyebrow in return, getting confused by his facial expression. Why is he looking at me like that?

"Down, princess." I was caught by surprise as he raised his hand to my head, pushing me downwards. I obeyed without a second thought, letting my hands fall to his thighs as I dropped to my knees. "Good boy."

The sudden movement leaving me a bit light headed, blame it on the joint. I let my head rest on San's thigh, looking up at him as he pet my head, smiling at the small moment we were having.

"Cute." I heard San whispering under his breath, looking away once he noticed I heard him.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy." Even if I felt happy with his shy compliment, I didn't want to kill the sensual mood we were in, I still wanted a good dicking. Specifically since he made me curious about how it would feel with both of us being high.

"You're both, princess." San chuckled, looking back at me with a small smile on his face. "Now, I thought you had something to say, you know... now that you're on your knees?"

"I changed my mind."

"Huh?"

I looked at innocently at the confused looking San, his shoulders seeming bigger and his jawline sharper from this angle. The boy that a month ago was gay panicking with my advances was now pushing me to my knees in front of him. "I'm giving you a blowjob."

"You- ok." He opened and closed his mouth, biting his lip as he stared at me in anticipation and making me giggle at how fast he accepted it.

I looked down from his face, my eyes trailing down his covered body until it reached the much obvious bulge on his jeans.

Were you dreaming about it, Choi San?

I felt his hands suddenly touching my neck gently, angling my face upwards as he lowered his upperbody, bringing his head closer to mine and giving me a quick peck on the lips followed by one on the forehead, catching me off guard.

"Get to work, princess."