that's great

Joshua has a trauma on talking to people but of his luck, he met Jeonghan when he moved to his neighborhood. Ever since they met, they became friends. Joshua trusted someone again for a long time, that's why when Jeonghan started to have friends in the university, he felt sad and making him think that maybe Jeonghan will do the same to him just like the one in his past.

----------

Joshua looked at them from afar, constantly laughing with each other. How he flings himself to Jeonghan, how he tells Jeonghan jokes, and Jeonghan laughs so much. Ever since Jeonghan started to hang out with Seungcheol, he feels like he was being ignored. Like Jeonghan was the tree and he was the leaf who fell because some other leaf grew. He and Jeonghan are always the so-called "the cute but evil at the same time" duo. They were best friends ever since Joshua moved into the neighborhood Jeonghan was living in.

Many people envy them both for how they have chemistry within each other and for the fact that Jeonghan is popular at their university. Jeonghan gets the attention of people because of his good looks and high grades in his classes, not like Joshua, he is not popular neither has high grades. But despite that, Jeonghan still wants to befriend him. At first, Joshua doesn't want to make friends because he has a problem trusting people. He got betrayed by his best friend in his past life when he was still living in the States. Joshua was not planning on introducing himself to his neighbors but once he met Jeonghan, it's like all his trust issues disappeared. Joshua doesn't know why he trusted Jeonghan so much and he doesn't regret being friends with him.

Joshua just sighs and just kept glancing at them as he is started walking to his locker, which is towards Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Once Joshua arrived, he saw Jeonghan looked at him and had a big smile. Joshua smiled back and opened his locker.

"Hi, Joshuji!" Jeonghan said as he went to give Joshua a back hug. This is normal for them. Jeonghan is always that one who loves skinship more than his hair. And Joshua just lets him because it's quite warm and gives him a relaxing feeling.

"Hello," Joshua answered as he continued to put away some things and grab the ones that he needed.

"So Seungcheol invited me to hang out with him and his friends. We are going to this amusement park this Saturday, isn't that great! He is so cool," Jeonghan said with excitement in his voice. Joshua can tell how he is so happy to hang out with him. Joshua smiled at him as he turned around to meet Jeonghan and Seungcheol who is beside him, looking down on his phone. Wait, did Jeonghan said this Saturday? Did Jeonghan really didn't remember what day it that? He probably did. 

"That's great, have fun then," He smiled

"Would you like to come? It would be so fun if you tag along Joshuji! The more the marri-" Jeonghan got interrupted when Seungcheol called him to look at something. As Jeonghan went to him they both started laughing historically. Joshua looked at them and turned around to close his locker. He did want to tag along with Jeonghan and Seungcheol's friends but his parents are more important than anything in the world. 

"Han, I will go first okay?" Joshua said but he didn't get a response. It so happens that Jeonghan was too into Seungcheol's world that he didn't notice that he said something. Joshua walked out and left them there because he doesn't want to get late for class. Joshua misses Jeonghan's presence these past few days. He just keeps on hanging out with Seungcheol that maybe Jeonghan forgot about Joshua's existence. Even though Jeonghan does talk with him, it always ends up with him and Seungcheol talking or laughing. That every time it happens Joshua will just leave first because he always feels like a third wheel whenever they are in their world. Joshua has a hard time talking to new people. That's why he felt lonely whenever Jeonghan and Seungcheol hang out together.