ex-husband part 02

someone requested a part 02 hehe

----------

Though it's only 2 weeks of Joshua's business trip, they made a promise that they will video call whenever they eat dinner. So right now, Jeonghan and the kids decided to make dinner together and then call their dad. Jeonghan is now cutting the vegetables while the kids are setting up the table and the laptop where they call Joshua. Jeonghan was happy that the kids are respecting him now and they are bonding.

After a while, they finally finish cooking dinner. The kids already called sat at the table and started to call their dad. Jeonghan grabs the food and placed it on the table.

"Dad, we cooked dinner with Daddy Jeonghan," Chan said excitedly,

"Yes, love, it's a certain dish in the Hong family," Jeonghan said. He was about to get the laptop and lean it forward to let Joshua see the dish they made, but Hoshi beat him to it.

The dish was a stew that Joshua loves. It's a spicy chicken stew with lots of vegetables. He told him that he and the kids love spicy food especially this spicy chicken stew.

"Now I'm a little jealous. Your's look so delicious, while I'm eating this. Look," Joshua said as he lifted his take-out Chinese noodle box.

"Awwwww that's so sad!" Jeonghan and the kids teased as they saw it

"Yeah, and it sucks because I don't have a choice, and its the quickest to eat because I have a meeting later,"

"Love, don't stress yourself, ha? I'm not there to take care of you," Jeonghan said smiling,

"My husband is so sweet," Joshua replied

"Daaaddss! Cringgeee~" Hoshi said as he laughed at how flirty the two husbands got.

"Come on let's eat! The food will get cold," Jeonghan said as he serves the food

The rest of the dinner went well. Laughter surrounded the dining table because of the dad jokes they did. The time where they reflect on the best thing that happened on their day. Everything was perfect. Jeonghan looked at them and teared up. Even though he is not related to their family, he feels at home. He feels like he is loved. The video call ended after a few minutes because Joshua's secretary called him to a meeting. Jeonghan offered to wash the dishes but he was also called by his secretary that he will be having a meeting tomorrow, so he went upstairs to take the call. He changes into his pajamas after that and laid in bed. He misses Joshua so bad because they have never been this far from each other before. He hugged the pillow Joshua always used.

"You know, you didn't let me sleep last night because of how I miss you," Jeonghan said and hugged the pillow tighter. "I miss you so damn much, it hurts,"

The next day went by as Joshua is as busy like no other. Everything in the company was a mess. The presentation on one client got deleted and they didn't know about it, wasting the time of Joshua and the company. The meeting Joshua was gonna attend got canceled last minute because of an emergency. Now they are trying to get everything back together. Joshua is pacing in his office thinking of ways on how to solve everything.

"You look stress, Joshua," Jake came in with two coffees in hand

"Jake I don't want you here, so, please leave me alone,"

"Oh come on Joshua, why don't you relax? Calm down, and drink some coffee?"

Joshua looked at him as he placed the coffee cup on his table. Joshua sighed and sat down. Joshua is stressed right now and Jake is not helping him. Jake took a sit on the couch in the office and looked at Joshua.