[ author's note ]

Hi guys, this is Arrah. You might notice that I update a new chapter not that often and I just put a sorry note in every chapter I update. I've been struggling with personal problems lately and I have rushed to the emergency room 2 days ago. I wasn't eating properly and my doctor told me that I'm starving myself, which I had for the past 6 days. I can't eat breakfast because I always wake up very late, like 11 in the noon, so I never have the chance to eat breakfast and lunch and dinner, let's just say I count my bites. I don't go past 3 bites. And last Saturday, I passed out in my room. When I woke up, I was in the emergency room already. I looked at my parents to know what happened, and my dad told me everything that happened. 

So, right now I'm admitted to the hospital and my doctor told me to rest for a while because I might get exhausted very fast. I get panic attacks and anxiety attacks too. 

I'm trying my best to recover from this and I'm saying that I can't upload anything right now and I have to rest for a while, hope you guys understand and I'm literally crying every day because of this. This is the only chance I got to use my phone, so I get the opportunity to make this note to let you all know why I don't update often.

Guys, I am really sorry...