changes

Jeonghan thinks that he doesn't fit in the group anymore because of how buff and built the others are. He started to feel insecure and anxious about their fans say that he's the only one who doesn't maintain body shape, because of that he does something that he thinks it's good but it's not. But a certain someone was worried about him.

target warning: not maintaining mental health, eating disorder

----------

Jeonghan has been healthy ever since he was a child. He loves eating. He doesn't do diets. He says that it will make him suffer because he loved food. Well, that was before when he was a child because of how fast his metabolism is. But he didn't know that as you grow older, your metabolism slows, making you gain fat. Jeonghan didn't care though. If he wants to eat, he will. Though sometimes he can see how he gain a little fat, but due to dance practices and activities, it's kinda his exercise thinking that he can lose a lot of weight from it.

Today, it was a day off. Everyone was excited to just relax and hang out with each other but some members decided to go out.

"Hoshi-ya, where are you going?" Jeonghan asked from the couch, eating a bag of potato chips, his favorite snack.

"Oh, me, Woozi, Wonwoo, Joshua-Hyung, Seungcheol-Hyung, and Mingyu are going to the gym. Uhm. Have you seen the calorie powder here? I'm sure I left them here," Hoshi replied as he continue his hunt for the calorie powder

"But why go to the gym if we can stay here and hang out? Why even bother exercising?" Jeonghan laughed as he said that before raising his bag of chips to his mouth to get the last ones out from the bag to finish it

"Because being fit is healthy Hyung, why won't you join us instead of eating and sleeping every day off we have," Hoshi says, "AH! Finally! I found it! Goodbye Hyung, the others are probably already at the gym,"

Hoshi place the calorie powder inside the front pocket of his bag and went out. Jeonghan was left alone in the dorm re-thinking what Hoshi just said.

Come to think of it, Jeonghan has always stayed at the dorm whenever their manager says that they can have a day off. He never thought about himself exercising or going out. Jeonghan slumped back down on the couch and looked back at the tv where he started a drama on Netflix, then suddenly all his thinking about what Hoshi said is gone. He laughed at how silly the series was.
After a few episodes of the series, he got bored from it and decided to take a nap. He didn't want to drag himself to the shared room he and Joshua stayed so he decided to just sleep on the couch. Though it is quite uncomfortable he is just too lazy.

Time passed so quickly and still, Jeonghan is snoring on the couch. The door opened, revealing the members. Everyone came to a stop to see Jeonghan passed out on the couch, sleeping peacefully. Some said coos, but some had a worried expression, especially Joshua and Hoshi.

"Did he just stay here and did nothing again? I'm getting worried about Jeonghan-Hyung," Hoshi stated which received a look from everyone.

"Me too, he is not maintaining his health and it's not healthy for him. He should've gone to the gym, gone outside, or something. Our manager's not gonna love this, and he is the only one doing while we all here went outside to do something," Mingyu said while taking off his shirt because it was all sweaty from the gym and the way back here.

"Hey, hey, just let him be. He can do whatever he wants,"

Most of them agreed. Not because they were annoyed by Joenghan always staying in whenever they are given a day off, but they are also worried about the older. If Jeonghan keeps doing this, their manager will not gonna like whatever Jeonghan is doing.