caught

(this chapter consists of little space, so if you are uncomfortable with it, you can not read it😁)

Jeonghan is a little. He had been hiding it from his members ever since they debuted. But one day, when one of the members threw a tantrum, everyone was confused and don't know what to do, but Jeonghan does.

----------

Jeonghan is exhausted. So when they got to the dorm, Jeonghan didn't hesitate to plop on the couch. He just wants to sleep. No distractions or whatever. It is so hard if you are stressing out and you are forcing yourself to slip into little space.

Jeonghan is a little. If you don't know what a little is, it is a coping mechanism. It copes with your anxieties and stresses, and sometimes you just want to slip because you feel like it. Jeonghan is one of those ones. This happened 4 years ago, and it's not that it's terrible, at first it weird why he was feeling like a child but eventually, he got used to it, and whenever he feels stressed, tired, or when his anxiety gets too much in his mind that he just slips. But the thing is, within those 4 years, he never told anyone about it because he is scared of what will they think of it, so within those years when he wants to slip, he just cover himself with his blanket for little space and just sits, try not to get too obvious to the members. Whenever someone calls for him he just makes an excuse and just plays with his stuffie.

Now Jeonghan just woke up and it's the first he woke up little. He never worked up little because he doesn't want anyone to know about it and, he always has a busy schedule. Jeonghan rose from his bed and rubbed his eyes to adjust. He yawn and his roommate, Joshua, a.k.a his best friend, noticed that the older woke up.

"Oh, Hannie you woke up, stand up there if you don't want to be the last one to take a shower. You hate always hate being last," Joshua said as he chuckled and grabbed a shirt from his closet.

Jeonghan just groaned in response and remove the blanket that was covering him halfway. Seriously, he doesn't want to but he has to. Jeonghan tries his best to not slip to a younger age than this. He finally had his slippers on and grabbed his towel and started to head to the shower. When he opened the door, he was faced with some members shouting, some members debating who's the first one to in the bathroom. He just squints his eyes, he doesn't want this early in the morning, especially when he is a little. He just ignored the noise going on and went straight to the bathroom, going through Seungkwan and Chan arguing about who is first between them to use the bathroom. 

"YAH! HYUNG! What the fuck are you doing?!" Seungkwan shouted as Jeonghan bumped into him when Jeonghan go through between him and Chan

"SEUNGKWAN! WATCH THE MOUTH!" Seungcheol yelled from the kitchen 

"BUT HYUNG, JEONGHAN HYUNG JUST WENT STRAIGHT TO THE BATHROOM WITHOUT HIM CALLING HE'S GONNA USE IT NEXT!" Seungkwan replied back

"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T SO STUBBORN, AND LET ME USE THE BATHROOM FIRST WE COULD'VE BEEN DONE HERE!" Chan said, 

"OH SHUT UP, YOU HEARD ME CALL THAT I WILL BE USING NEXT AFTER VERNON'S DONE!" Seungkwan said back 

And just like that, the two members keep arguing, not until Seungcheol had enough and dragged them both to the living room. 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was not doing good in the bathroom. He was in the shower but he still feels little and he is stressing out. If he comes out little throughout the day, the members will notice it and he will get disgusted by them. He sighed hard and just continue showering. He looked down and kept thinking, what if he just stays and gives an excuse, that will work right? So that he will have the whole dorm to himself, which means no members will see him in his little space.