𝟏𝟏 ### 𝑭𝒂𝒌𝒆

"

"... It was so intense and unbelievable ... you can't even imagine - Oh! I think I lost my earring there - ... and then ... "

Taehyun interrupted the previous night's crush with an annoyed sigh. "Beomgyu ..."

The Choi paused and looked at his best friend. They were back at Taehyun's home. He was sitting at his desk over the textbooks, while Beomgyu had made himself comfortable on the couch as usual. "Yes?", The Choi replied hopefully and had been waiting for his long-time friend to finally ask questions.

"Don't be angry with me, but I don't want to hear that," he explained with a put on, apologetic smile. Especially not after he learned what the pink-haired man's intentions were.

The boy on the couch pouted and of course he knew that the blonde didn't mean it. Nevertheless, he had felt the need to be able to exchange ideas with him on this point. However, Beomgyu had no way of knowing what had happened in the café between the two. And that Taehyun felt uncomfortable with the thought in the back of her mind that Yeonjun very well intended to get him to bed.

"Can you tell me why you don't like Yeonjun?", The Choi asked after the younger tried again to concentrate on what he was studying. "He looks damn good and …," he started and wanted to add something, but was interrupted harshly.

"Wow! Okay, Beomgyu," snapped the Kang and finally gave up studying, slammed the pen on the notebook and turned to his best friend, "I get it, okay? He looks good. He's great. Marry him if you like him so much!" The violent words made the dark-haired man gasp in shock, while Taehyun ran his hand through the hydrogen-blonde hair in frustration. It hadn't been his intention to freak out like that, but it was terrible to know that Beomgyu was only being taken advantage of by this idiot while he was completely blown away by the pink-haired man.