𝟓𝟐 ### 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

"What's the deal with the numbers for Taehyun's door code, anyway?" asked Yeonjun with interest, looking intently at his seatmate

"What's the deal with the numbers for Taehyun's door code, anyway?" asked Yeonjun with interest, looking intently at his seatmate. "052."

Beomgyu blinked in surprise. "You're that far along already? Wooow." He sounded like this was the answer to the meaning of life and smirked. "Okay, since you provided such good answers today, I think you deserve the reward. These numbers are Taehyun's birthday. You'll have to come up with the rest yourself though, shouldn't be hard after that clue."

"Birthday?" repeated Yeonjun in surprise, because it was actually a pretty simple code if you knew Taehyun and when he was born. In fact, only now did it occur to Yeonjun that he had never really thought about how old the blond was. But he knew that he was in his last year of university. "I never actually asked when his birthday was. Generally in Korea we only ask the year anyway, not the day or not at all," Yeonjun noted, "Clever."

What else would he have expected from Kang Taehyun?

Moreover, the code consisted of five digits, so there had to be something different about the date.

Beomgyu put his index finger to his lips, leaned over and whispered conspiratorially in Yeonjun's ear. "I'll give you another hint," he said mysteriously, but then blurted it all out. "It's the numbers 02, from 2002. Shh. Don't tell anyone, not even me!"

Yeonjun couldn't hide a laugh and had to press the back of his hand to his mouth. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone!" he whispered just as mysteriously, pleased that it was actually easier than he thought.

Why hadn't he gone out with Beomgyu earlier?

"Say," he then put in, looking at the slightly drunk dark-haired man, "did you eat anything at all today, or are you drinking on an empty stomach?"

"Ugh," Beomgyu made when he heard the question. "You sound like Taehyun. Always wanting food before we go to Daisy's. I can't believe he hasn't gotten fat yet, I mean, have you seen his abs? Where does he eat all that?" the dark-haired man cried miserably, patting himself on the stomach. "No no, I worked out extra today and didn't eat anything so you can see past my raccoon face!"