𝟒𝟒 ### 𝑽𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

The journey to Kai had been extremely silent

The journey to Kai had been extremely silent. Neither Beomgyu nor Yeonjun had exchanged many words with each other or even looked at each other. On the one hand, because the pink-haired man was not interested in talking to the dark-haired man, on the other hand, because Beomgyu knew that he would say something mean if they talked. For that, after they picked up Kai, it was all the louder, because the two younger ones had the same level of energy.

And when one walking bundle of energy met another, chaos was inevitable.

Yeonjun just hoped that they distracted each other so that he himself could spend more time with Taehyun, whose apartment they were aiming for again. The pink-haired man himself had dressed up at home ... or rather in jeans with a matching denim jacket. He had needed the short rest, at all if he spent the whole day with people, which he was not used to at all. His usual human time was just four hours and he had definitely exceeded this for a long time, already yesterday.

He didn't mind spending time with the Kang at all, especially since he really enjoyed it. However, he would probably not make friends with his best friend in this life. After all, the two had a strange past with each other, which led the younger man to be a bit negative.

Was he still offended because Yeonjun had turned him down?

Is that why he kept snapping at him and trying not to let him get close to Taehyun?

Then there should be war, if he wanted it that way.

"Wow, you even know his door code?" asked Kai in surprise as Beomgyu entered the code for Taehyun's door, of course bending over it so exaggeratedly so that the eye-rolling pink-haired man couldn't look over his shoulder. He would never allow the latter to just walk through his friend's door like that, at all because Taehyun had already opened too many doors.

"Sure!" he replied proudly, turning to Yeonjun with a mischievous grin before pushing the door open after the beep. The latter merely returned it with a feigned smile, it getting on his nerves immensely that the 24-year-old imagined he had more rights just because they had been friends for so long. As if Taehyun had promised himself to him just because he had told him his door code. "I am home!", Beomgyu giggled playfully and immediately brushed his shoes off his feet, carefully placing them against the wall. "Shoes off," he immediately grumbled to the two visitors as he was already walking further down the hall.