𝟒𝟎 ### 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑨 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅

Taehyun had been talking to Johnny for a long time and totally lost track of time

Taehyun had been talking to Johnny for a long time and totally lost track of time. He had even lost sight of Beomgyu, but was sure that if he really looked for him, he would find his best friend again soon. Instead, the taller one was quite amusing, handsome, and had a sense of humor. In the meantime they had bought each other two drinks and were poking at some of the guests. Her sarcasm was on a level that the blonde really liked. Suddenly Taehyun noticed a change in music that immediately made him sit up and take notice. He knew the singer, but he couldn't remember the title, but he still found Sam Hunt really awesome and nudged Johnny.

"Do you want to go dancing again?" He asked the older man.

"Sure!" He said and headed for the dance floor, pulling the younger blonde's hand with him, and when they got there they both fell into smooth, slow movements that went well with the rhythm. You could tell that the DJ was using the moment of elapsed time and alcohol to bring a few of the couples closer together. And Taehyun wondered if Beomgyu had found someone to hang out with by now, too. He wouldn't wish it to anyone more than his best friend.

And nobody would need it more than Choi Beomgyu.

With his eyes he followed the movements of the boy in front of him, loved the music, but when he felt a firm grip on his hip, hardly knew what he was doing and was turned the other way, he looked into the face of the young man he was standing in front of had seen a few hours. His pale pink hair glowed in the UV light and made it look even more radiant. His hair was tied in a casual manbun and his black, long-sleeved top accentuated the well-trained figure.

He looked incredibly good.

"Are you having fun?" He muttered to him and through the light you could only see accents of his face from time to time. The full lips grinned, the cat's eyes examined the blond intently. Then Choi Yeonjun lowered his gaze, carefully inspected the blond's outfit. He looked up at the pink-haired man and for a moment he forgot the tormenting thoughts he had had.

His smile was honest and broad when he replied to Yeonjun with a happy "Yes". Then his gaze returned to his new acquaintance and introduced him: "This is Johnny!"