𝟓𝟑 ### 𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝑼𝒑

"Yeonjun

"Yeonjun ...", Beomgyu brought forth, looking at the elder in despair. He was hit so hard, especially because he felt guilty, that he would have loved to hug him. "Are you really going to ...," he paused, knowing what he had gone through when he had exchanged words with his brother. Instead, he tried to reassure the pink-haired man. "I'm going to tell Taehyun! If he knows that you had to do this to protect your brother, then he'll understand!" He immediately reached for his cell phone to call the blond, but Yeonjun held onto his wrist.

Powerless, weak, and never before had Beomgyu seen the fire in Yeonjun's eyes go out.

"He said not to tell Taehyun," the pink-haired man croaked, hanging over the vodka glass again as if he were about to drown his entire soul in it. And that's how he felt. All the good mood was gone, this good evening had ended like this. With both boys nervously at the end and hanging over their third round. They had spent the other rounds in silence after Kitae had left. "W-we can't tell him."

"I don't understand what he hopes to gain from this ...," Beomgyu grumbled softly, glumly. "It's not going to bring the chick back to him either ..."

He just didn't understand, no one understood that logic.

"As simple-minded as she is, she would," Yeonjun muttered, completely dazed by his thoughts. His voice was so weak that Beomgyu had to move a little closer to him to hear every word.

"What unnecessary drama," the dark-haired man snorted afterwards, glancing at Yeonjun. "Why don't you come," testingly, he glanced over his shoulder, "just come home with me and we'll pretend." He really only brought up this offer because he couldn't think of any other solution for the easiest way to get rid of Kitae. However, Beomgyu wasn't sure if the damage that might be done wasn't consistent.

Slowly, Yeonjun shook his head. "He threatened me, he'll find out if I try to fake anything," he told the younger man, who hadn't noticed much of the end of the conversation because of the loud music. "Possibly he still has his informers everywhere and demands a video from me, that devil spawn."

He sighed miserably, supporting his heavy head with his hand. He would have liked to bang it against the counter, over and over again.

Comfortingly, Beomgyu stroked his back with his hand. He had absolutely no idea how to help his friend, and that fact felt worse than being threatened or beaten up by Kitae. Especially because Yeonjun really seemed like he was having a hard time doing that to the blond. He had really changed, and there was no way Beomgyu wanted him to throw away that progress. "I meant ... you know how Taehyun is. He'll get a little mad, he'll scold you, and you just let it wash over you. I'm sure everything will be fine after that."