𝟏𝟐 ### 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

"Why don't we start by telling me what happened between you and Taehyun," Yeonjun grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest

Soobin sat on his bed and was riddled with looks, like an interrogation. It was him who wanted to confront the elderly. This went wrong, as you could see, the corners of his mouth were drawn down and the taller one also hung his head. His mate's punishing look was just terrible for him.

And he also felt guilty, as if he had really done something wrong.

"Nothing …," the younger Choi muttered meekly. His lower lip even trembled slightly. The pink-haired man could be quite unsettling when he was standing in front of you and looking down at you. Soobin was actually taller, but because he was sitting on the king-size bed, he had to look up at the 26-year-old, uncomfortable in his skin, Soobin regretted coming here.

How could he have assumed that he had the slightest chance against Yeonjun?

The pink-haired boy's grim look lay on his pouting lips. He wanted to punish him by doing exactly the same thing he had done to Beomgyu the night before. In his opinion, Soobin would not have deserved it, because for the violet-haired man it would be a gift and not a punishment. "Spit it out!" Yeonjun grumbled and made the younger boy gasp intimidated. He even pouted so that the standing person would have some mercy on him. But nothing like that happened, instead he took a step towards the seated person, causing Soobin to gasp for air. "Are you scared?" asked the older Choi and blew the air out of his nose.

Soobin didn't reply and continued to sulk, but shook his head to answer his question: "I really didn't do anything to Taehyun. I never would, I had …," he stammered and paused, not finishing his sentence because he knew that Yeonjun would not have liked it. Even if he would have liked to say how much he liked the elder, but that guy hated cheesy statements.

"I hope so," came from the irritated florist, leaving the other person to believe that it was about him.

And Soobin really thought that Yeonjun was afraid that he would start something with the blonde, but it was the pink-haired one who kept taking someone new home with him. Still, the 25-year-old was flattered by how angry the Choi was about it. He couldn't help but smile.

What if Yeonjun still built up feelings?

"And you?" The violet-haired finally asked, looking up at his partner. "Did you make out with this boy?"

"You're not in a position to ask questions here," Yeonjun snapped immediately, and when Soobin wanted to lower his head depressed again, the pink-haired man held him back with a firm grip on his chin. His fingers pressed into the soft skin. He glared at the younger Choi from dark, menacing eyes, ran his thumb over his chin before grumbling: "Now make yourself useful!" This time, for once, he didn't mean it in the sexual sense, as he did yesterday evening with Beomgyu, but he straightened up to his full height and nodded at the desk. "Clean up!"