𝟑𝟕 ### 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖

"Tell me why I can't stick to my own words?" Taehyun asked his best friend as they sat on his bed at his house on Saturday morning

"Tell me why I can't stick to my own words?" Taehyun asked his best friend as they sat on his bed at his house on Saturday morning. The blonde sitting cross-legged at Beomgyu's feet while he was leaning against the wall on the bed, with his laptop on his lap and watching some videos on the side. "Soobin clearly said that there was more going on, what if Yeonjun just had one on each finger so he didn't get too bored in his life?"

"Define: There is more going on," Beomgyu mumbled something, but concentrated more on the video in front of him instead of looking at his best friend directly. He wiggled his toes briefly. "Because that could mean a lot."

"Well, I don't know anything about friendship plus, but I don't think you can have in-depth conversations after sex ...," the Kang said thoughtfully. It was generally difficult for him to understand that you could fall in love with someone through sex alone, so it must have been more. "He said that Yeonjun also shows him that there is more than just a physical relationship and Mister Choi claims that he doesn't feel anything for Soobin."

Beomgyu pouted and still had his gaze fixed on his notebook while he Googled strange things. That might be one of his many habits, but he would never tell anyone. "Well, I also thought about friendship plus and actually I think it's something like friendship ... just with sex." So definitely not what the two best friends were up to.

The blond's gaze stared at his best friend. "With whom?" He asked promptly, and because he thought it was very similar to a friendship, he added in his irritation: "You don't have that many friends."

"I don't want to talk about that," Beomgyu grumbled, a little caught, hoping his psychology student couldn't look into his head and find out that it was actually the so-called Mister Choi, whom he would have liked to have been a friendship-plus partner. "Maybe Soobin is imagining a few things. This boy doesn't seem to be very lucid. After all, he punished me with laser eyes and treated you like a king." His expression had darkened when he looked Taehyun in the eye. After all, he was up to something with Yeonjun and not Beomgyu.

The younger frowned.

"Why not? Do you think I would judge you if you would have that kind of relationship? " Taehyun asked seriously, who absolutely didn't like the fact that Beomgyu seemed to be keeping secrets from him. The mention of Soobin's behavior made him duck immediately. "Yes, because you officially slept with Yeonjun and he only remembered me as the boy who brought him home while you were sleeping with Yeonjun."