𝟑𝟔 ### 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔

The terrible feeling that he was to blame for the other's condition burned into his head

The terrible feeling that he was to blame for the other's condition burned into his head. That had never been his intention and it was enough that he had betrayed his best friend about Yeonjun, but now to see how deep Soobin's love for the pink-haired man was and that his one-off experience with Beomgyu threw him off track, was painful. And of all people he confided his feelings to the blonde who had shared a sexless night and three kisses with the eldest Choi, the latter being so gentle that Soobin would surely have puked if he knew about it.

He started psychology because he wanted to help people, not break them.

Soobin sat next to him, facing the window, still crying. Couldn't calm down at all either. The kang sat next to him with his hand on his thigh and stroked it soothingly, while he noticed how the taxi driver kept glancing back at them over the rearview mirror, apparently refusing to ask a few questions. At some point he stopped in front of the apartment building and Soobin was about to reach for his wallet when Taehyun stopped him with a shake of his head.

"I'll pay," he announced and paid the taxi driver the necessary won before he and Soobin got out.

As soon as the car was gone, the big one croaked: "Thank you."

And Taehyun wanted to answer him that he had done more to make up for the chaos he had caused.

But he was silent.

"Come on, I'll take you up," said the Kang gently and took him by the hand, accompanied him to the elevator and to the door. Before that, both stopped and Soobin pulled away from the blonde. He was embarrassed that the younger one had to bring him home again. And he experienced him again in a state that must be quite uncomfortable.

"How can I thank you?" Asked the violet-haired man after he had entered the door code and stood in front of the open door, but did not just want to leave the blond there.

Taehyun looked up at the choi and held her breath. Maybe by forgiving me for liking the same boy, he thought, then just shook his head and said there was no need to say thank you.Especially since he didn't want to accept anything from Soobin because he felt responsible for it. "No reason to thank me ... really ...," the blonde said quietly, but Soobin persisted.