𝟐𝟖 ### 𝑰'𝒎 𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚

After Yeonjun was kicked out of the club, Soobin and Beomgyu had joined the pink-haired man

After Yeonjun was kicked out of the club, Soobin and Beomgyu had joined the pink-haired man. The eldest was steaming with rage while his purple-haired friend stood next to the choi and bombarded him with questions.

"What the hell was that supposed to mean?" He wanted to know. Followed him while the youngest Choi tried to keep up with their long, furious legs.

He smiled amused. "So I thought it was very cool." Beomgyu had literally celebrated the action by Yeonjun, while walking raised his fists, which he let hiss through the air like Bruce Lee. "Like BAM and KAWUMM! I would have done it too, but you were just faster than me."

Soobin couldn't believe that this boy seemed so enthusiastic that his buddy had just beaten someone. Angry, he turned to the dark-haired man, glaring at him with a venomous look, because it really annoyed him that he was still chasing Yeonjun and him. "Why should Yeonjun have beaten that guy up and what the hell are you still doing here? Don't you have a home?" But the youngest one addressed shrugged his shoulders and with his next words brought not only Soobin, but also Yeonjun to a halt.

"The king will be with me today," he said with triumph.

The violet-haired man looked at him, startled. "What?" He hissed, then looked at Yeonjun and they both turned to Beomgyu. The pink-haired man didn't quite understand what he meant, but knew that it had nothing to do with a night together.

Finally Beomgyu had caught up with the two of them and stood bolt upright: "Well, I'll take you where you wanted to go!"

Soobin gasped loudly. "What!?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes slightly at the reaction and turned to his purple-haired friend. "Soobin, can you chill out for a moment?" After all, he had to know what the 24-year-old had meant and looked questioningly and doubtfully in his direction, while his bed bunny stuck out his lower lip. "What do you mean?"

Beomgyu sighed, reached into his pocket and fished out his cell phone to dial a number. He pressed the loudspeaker so that his two companions could also hear the ringing of the line and after the third time Taehyun's voice rang out, a little tired and exhausted: "Beomgyu? I thought you were at the Daisy? Are you okay?"