𝟓𝟏 ### 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑨 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉

The three guys on the couch had barely made it through four episodes before Kai was sitting in a crouching position, legs tucked in, hands over his face so he could see through his splayed fingers with his eyes

The three guys on the couch had barely made it through four episodes before Kai was sitting in a crouching position, legs tucked in, hands over his face so he could see through his splayed fingers with his eyes. Beomgyu, on the other hand, was totally engrossed in it and had leaned forward so far that the candy was falling off his lap and partially scattered on the floor.

Taehyun really enjoyed the quiet and the soundscape of the show, but didn't notice much of it because he was mostly busy with his studying.

In contrast to Yeonjun, who soaked up every scene like a sponge and sat there as if he had been robbed of his soul. He had one eyebrow raised, while his upper lip sometimes twitched nervously. They had already been through a few sex scenes and he was glad that no one had noticed that he had simply looked away or happened to have to go to the bathroom just before. Because the person sitting in the middle was also too engrossed in the action, he hadn't even noticed how his seatmate had sometimes made off.

Finally, Taehyun rubbed his eyes tiredly and flipped the book closed, relieved to have studied for a full four hours, and glanced at the TV. "Bah, just looking at Joffrey," the blond interjected, his face contorting.

"Shh!" prompted Beomgyu, waving to shut Taehyun up.

Grinning, the blond got up, walked briskly past the TV - which, of course, earned him boos from the two guys on the couch - and came over to the pink-haired man, who had ducked into the kitchen to grab a drink from the fridge. "Are you okay?" asked Taehyun with a grin. "Aren't you interested in the show?"

"Sure I am," Yeonjun replied immediately, leaning against the kitchen island. "I was just ... Thirsty," he added, lifting the drink, from which he drank again.

With just two steps, the Kang stood in front of the elder and put his arms around him. Now that he had time for Yeonjun and was done with his study session for the day, he could fully concentrate on his guests, two of whom were fortunately completely absorbed by the plot of the show. "Mhm," Taehyun hummed knowingly, really trying to stifle his grin. "You probably should have agreed with My Little Pony after all."