𝟐𝟎 ### 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚

The second date with Kwak Kitae that weekend had made up a lot of memories

The second date with Kwak Kitae that weekend had made up a lot of memories. Because this time the black-haired man had decided to take him to the restaurant where they had celebrated their one-year anniversary. It was a fancy restaurant with incredibly good food, and actually neither of the young men were people who would spend that much money on food. But Kitae insisted on taking the blonde out and suddenly reading every wish from his lips. And he really did. Everything was as perfect as it could be and the beguiling feeling, mixed with the influence of the wine bottle, made Taehyun feel elated. At least at that moment he felt freshly in love, even if the facts were still burning in his head. He just couldn't ignore it, especially after talking to Beomgyu.

Why should he be so happy himself while his best friend knocked his teeth out over an asshole at home?

He really wished he could go on with his luck. He would even go without it a little longer, but now he was sitting there, had a considerable meal behind him and the alcohol had not flowed a little either. There was something to celebrate, the older one always said.

Celebrating getting so close again?

Or did Kitae want to ask him if they want to have a relationship again?

Eventually Taehyun came home with him. There was a high probability that the blonde had agreed to go with him because of his elation, i.e. the good mood and the influence of alcohol. On the other hand, he had completely missed why the older man wanted Taehyun to stay with him. Actually he also thought it was a celebration of the day so that they could end the night well.

Apparently that was of great importance to the black-haired man, which is why he had brought it up a few times during dinner. Statements like: ›I would like to have you with me every day, even every hour‹ and ›I can't let you go today,‹ completely lulled the 23-year-old. He was trapped in a light pink bubble that he couldn't easily get out of.

The pink bubble that tempted him to just go along and forget everything that was going on.

All the pain he had suffered.

He didn't even know if it was the wine in his blood or the bewitching feeling of Kitae's touch that paralyzed him. But he couldn't even move when his ex-boyfriend started kissing his neck. He was so taken with a mixture of lust and longing that he was overjoyed to be able to feel it again.