𝟒𝟕 ### 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕

While Amber and Beomgyu had squeezed the pink-haired man between them on the couch, In had already been in the bedroom for half an hour, screaming at the top of his lungs

While Amber and Beomgyu had squeezed the pink-haired man between them on the couch, In had already been in the bedroom for half an hour, screaming at the top of his lungs. You could hear his voice and that he was berating his fresh ex-girlfriend in the worst way.

But the two guests did not allow Yeonjun to hear much of it.

Amber had her arm around the 26-year-old's shoulders and was literally mothering him. Beomgyu, on the other hand, whose face looked like it had been thrown through a combine, patted the latter's shoulder and talked at him without pause. Not in relation to the subject, but about God and the world.

Yeonjun stared at the living room table, trying to concentrate on the words that were falling in his older brother's room, but he just couldn't hear any. He almost asked the two next to him to finally be quiet, but somehow he appreciated it. They didn't want him to continue to dwell on it, and he did feel an uncomfortable grumble in his stomach, but he was still glad to finally be rid of it. Whenever Jisoo was around he would have gladly kicked her out again, at the same time he felt it was only fair to lead her by the nose sometimes and had often misbehaved as a result. Even in front of In, who was currently shaking the whole house.

"But the bladder infection actually went away relatively quickly. It's too bad Taehyun didn't get any of it, somehow I am kinda unlucky," Beomgyu continued, his lisp having grown stronger from the split lip.

"Next time, just don't go swimming in the lake in the middle of winter," Amber said, smiling encouragingly, to which Beomgyu nodded obediently.

When In's room door finally opened again after a long, agonizing time, the florist automatically jumped to his feet, as if he could better hear what his brother had to say up there. The latter was still holding his cell phone and looking down at the floor, breathing heavily. He really had been screaming his head off. After lifting his gaze and meeting his younger brother's, he automatically walked back up to Yeonjun, placing his hands on his upper arms and looking at his flesh and blood. "Yeonjun, I'm so sorry I didn't notice," he said, rubbing his palm against the fabric. "And I will do everything I can to make it up to you, but I have one last request of you ..."