13-Phil/Dan's Pov

We stayed silent for 5 minutes, Dan looking away shyly while I tried wrapping my head around what he's told me. I finally cleared my throat, deciding to break the silence "what about Oliver?" He chuckled in disbelief, shrugging and shaking his head "what about him? There's nothing between us, I liked him at the start but he soon showed his true colours" I stared at him, tilting my head slightly and blinking a few times. One thing I couldn't get was, why me? Like, out of all the guys in the world why me? Why does he like me? "Dan, why me? I mean, I like you too but why do you like me?" He looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows slightly and scoffing "are you having a laugh? You're amazing! You're kind, talented, funny and- wait" I stared at him, wondering why he stopped. A small blush grew on my cheeks, though it was barely visible. Butterflies flew around in my stomach at his words "you like me?" I break the ice, laughing loudly. He stared in confusion as I laughed louder and harder "we're such idiots, yes I like you! I always have, I'm in love with you, Dan!" He blinks a few times and then starts laughing himself, throwing himself in my arms "we really are idiots!" He beams at him as he lies on my stomach, smiling at me with glossy eyes. The butterflies grew larger in my stomach as nerves took over my body, I stare at his cracked lips as he smiled. Dan seemed to be nervous too, as I noticed his body tensing and his smile fading. He leant in slowly, obviously the nerves taking control. I blush and connect our lips, closing my eyes and leaning in. His hands came behind and tangled in my black locks as we kissed, my arms reached up and wrapped around his neck. We continue kissing, with me lying on the couch and Dan lying on me, without a care in the world. He broke away gasping slightly, making me chuckle. I decide to be a bit flirty in the situation as he catches his breath "I dare say, I'm a better kisser than Oliver" he laughed loudly, catching his breath and looking at me "oh, 100% better! Boyfriends?" I nod, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him down for a cuddle "boyfriends"
—-
"It's Christmas!" I bolt up, looking around me and fiddling to try and turn the lamp on "shut up!" He ran in, grabbing my hand and trying to pull me up "how can I shut up when it's Christmas?!" I give in, letting him pull me up. I chuckle at his childlike innocence and grab a shirt to put on "it's a very special one this year" I felt his eyes on me as I threw the shirt on "how so?" I turn around, looking at him and smiling, arms crossed "first Christmas as boyfriends and not stuck in that orphanage" I lean in to kiss him but he runs away laughing, making me growl playfully and chase him out of my room. I catch up to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him in for a kiss. He smiled into the kiss, pulling away to speak "and our first Christmas together since children" I nodded, pecking his lips and pulling away to go to the kitchen. He heads to the presents making me laugh "food first, then gifts" he gave me puppy dog eyes, pleading with his eyes and begging "pleaseeee bear!" I rolled my eyes, sighing and giving in. I walk up to him and sit down next to the presents next to him. At the end, only two presents remained left. I left Phil to open his present while I cleaned up the wrapping paper that had been thrown around everywhere. I heard the sound of paper ripping but the silence "lion?" I turn around seeing him silently staring at a doll. I walk over, gasping at the doll. It was an handmade Phil doll. I looked at the engraved writing, smiling. I kneel down, opening mine and seeing a Dan doll "Lola really knows how to spoil us" I looked at him, smiling. I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him in sweetly. I took the dolls, getting up and placing them on the mantelpiece and smiling as I made them hold hands. Phil got up, taking my hand and resting his head on my shoulder "this is perfect"