𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗢 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Where were you?" I ask as soon as Alejandro steps into the house. He turns to look at me after shutting the door, confused "I told you I was with Kairi and Mattia."

"So, why did Kairi tell me he wasn't with you? And that he didn't even know where you were?" I look at him this time, tilting my head. "What the fuck? You keeping tabs on me now?" he looks angry but I can tell he's hiding something.

"I called you 4 times and by the look on your face, I'm guessing your phone was on silent" I watch him closely, if he's lying to me, his behavior will give him away.

Alejandro starts fidgeting with his hands, "yeah, uh, Mattia was live and I didn't want to disturb anything so I put my phone on silent." I nod before getting up from my chair and entering our shared bedroom without a word.

I hear him sigh as I'm walking away. Splashing water on my face, I raise my head up and look into the mirror. Letting out a deep breath at how tired I look, I don't feel like talking to anyone right now. I know he's keeping something from me but I'm not sure what.

"I'll be fine in the morning" I mutter under my breath, even though I know whatever Alejandro is hiding will disturb my peace eventually. Alejandro is standing by the window when I step into the room, my plan is walk across the room, get to the bed, lie down and fall asleep.

But, I don't get my way when Alejandro grabs my arm. He turns me to face him, "don't do this. Look me in the eye."

"I love you, y/n. I don't know what's going on with us right now but I want it to go away, I miss us." Oh, he knows what's going on between us alright, it's his fault. His hand cups my cheek as he leans in to kiss me, the kiss is slow and has me wanting more despite the nagging voice in my head telling me he's hiding something.

*-

I'm making breakfast while Alejandro is showering. He has a meeting with his manager early, so he has to leave soon. I hear a phone go off, so, I automatically pull mine out of my pocket but there's no message. My attention is on Ale's phone, it's on the kitchen counter and if mine didn't go off then it was his.

I flip the pancake that's on the fire before looking between the doorway and Alejandro's phone, making sure I wasn't about to get caught.

TAYLOR🍒💖

Yesterday was amazing

TAYLOR🍒💖

I miss you already :(

TAYLOR🍒💖

Let me know when you're almost here💕

My eyes narrow as soon as I see the texts. I was right...

He wasn't with Mattia as he claimed he was with this Taylor girl.

Just as I turn off his phone, Ale hurries out of our bedroom. "I'm late, I'm late. Bye, love you" he rushes out, grabbing his phone on the counter and leaving hurriedly.

"I love you too, I guess...." I mutter, rolling my eyes. When he gets back, we have a lot to talk about and this time, I'm not gonna stay silent.

--

I'm lying down on the couch when Alejandro gets back. Him and Mattia are laughing about some prank they pulled. "Alejandro, who's Taylor?" I normally wouldn't talk about me and Ale's personal issues in front of Mattia but at this point, I don't even care.

The house goes silent, I open my eyes to see both of them standing at the door. "Who is Taylor?" I ask again, becoming impatient. "Uh, she's a friend" he answers, I raise an eyebrow, looking amused "just a friend?"

He nods, "So, what were you doing with her yesterday?" I ask, interested in knowing the lie he's about to tell. "I told you I was with Mattia yesterday" I roll my eyes at his lie.

"So, who's lying? You or Taylor? Because I do believe she said and I quote 'yesterday was amazing' " I watch his face fall at my words, he knows he's been caught. "What are you talking about? He was with me yesterday-" Mattia tries to cover up for Alejandro.

"I don't see how this is any of your business, Mattia. I'm not talking to you, am I?" I snap at him before turning back to Ale. "So, tell me another lie, they've gotten interesting nowadays" I look at him amusedly, "y/n-"

"NO, Alejandro. You looked me in the eyes last night and told me you loved me, I bet it was so easier for you to lie to my face like that, wasn't it? Like, I meant nothing to you?" I stand up, feeling nothing but anger. "Baby-" I put my hand up to stop him from speaking, "I'm done with you, I refuse to be lied to like a fool. Get out" I let out calmly.

But, Mattia and Alejandro continue to stand there, "GET OUT!" I scream and they finally leave but not before Alejandro mutters a tiny 'I'm sorry'. The entire time he was lying to me, the entire time. Everyone kept telling me he was a player and I was just his flavor of the month, heck, even his fans told me to be careful but I never listened.

Now, I wish I didn't give him a chance...