𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗢𝗕 𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦

☆° ☆°☆° ☆°☆°

When I open my eyes, it's 10am and Jacob isn't next to me. I sit up slowly, getting out of bed hasn't been easy because I can't just jump out of bed when I'm 7 months pregnant.

So, I get out of bed, really slowly might I add, then showered and now I'm dressed in leggings and Jacob's grape juice hoodie. The house was weirdly silent, Malia and Mila are always screaming about something or running around the house...

I walk out of the room, looking around suspiciously. "Guys...?" I yell as I turn the corner.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!"

I press a hand to my chest, startled. Jacob and our 2 daughters are standing in the middle of the living room, there are yellow balloons all over the place, pictures of me when I was pregnant, when I gave birth to the twins.

"For you, mommy" Mila and Malia hold out a bunch of sunflowers, I smile, tearing up a little bit. Jacob lifts them up so she can give me the flowers. With my left hand pressed against my belly I take the flowers from them, "thank you butterlies."

"I love you" they chime, hugging me one by one. "I love you guys more" I kiss both of their cheeks. "Maybe, you shouldn't be standing up" Jacob steers me towards the couch, helping me sit down, "I'm fine but thank you" I give him a look, he's been treating me like a child since I got into my third trimester.

"Happy Mother's Day, princess" he whispers, kissing my forehead. "No, daddy. We agreed that mommy's queen" Mila pipes, her sister nodding beside her, "oh?" I raise an eyebrow, grinning.

"Sorry angels, I forgot" Jacob pouts, "well, don't forget again" Malia warns. I laugh, "so, if I'm the queen, you're my little princesses?" They nod eagerly, huge smiles on their faces.

I look around the room, admiring how much work and effort must have gone into this. "What do you think?" Jacob whispers, I look at Mila and Malia before turning to answer him "I think it looks perfect."

Tears start to well up in my eyes and Jacob instantly looks worried, "what's wrong? Why are there tears? Are-." I cut him off, laughing and he frowns. "I'm happy, Jake. This is what I've always wanted, maybe not exactly what I've always wanted because I want more children but I'm close to it, my goal, the one thing I've always wanted. Ultimate happiness..."

Jacob doesn't even waste a second and immediately leans in to kiss me making the twins groan. "I love you" he whispers against my lips, we pull away and I watch his hand crawl to mine resting on my belly to intertwine our fingers.

"I love you more."

"I LOVE YOU" Mila yells out of nowhere, I giggle watching as her twin sister copies her behavior before hugging her. It's a precious sight to watch them hug each other, knowing they have such a strong bond at a young age.

Jacob opens his arms, "you know who else you should hug?"

"MOMMY" They squeal, climbing on the couch to press kisses to my cheeks. I laugh while Jacob watches with a fond smile on his face, this moment will forever be engraved in my memory.