𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗗

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Sneaking into the set of Ginny and Georgia never gets easier no matter how many times I do it. It's honestly a mystery how I don't get caught with the many people working on set.

Looking around, I spot the person I came here for, my sweet boyfriend, Felix. The only problem is he's talking to someone so he's not looking my way. Biting my lip, I look around once more when I see the only other person I know can help me right now.

Quickly dialing Antonia's number on my phone while hiding behind a random vehicle. I take a peek at set just when Antonia looks up from her ringing phone and spots me.

I discreetly wave my hand and she shakes her head, walking over to me while making sure nobody else is paying attention. "Hi" I smile, Antonia looks at me unimpressed "I feel like the only time you ever call me is when you're here to see Felix. I want some love from y/n too" she pouts.

"Aww, Toni. Come here" I open my arms for a hug that she accepts. "Okay, you want me to go get your boooyfriend right?" she nudges me teasingly.

"Yes please."

She heads off to find Felix while I make my way to his dressing room. I look left and right before sneakily entering his dressing room and shutting the door gently before dropping the bag on the little table.

I stand in front of the mirror, rearranging my braids that I messed up by running my fingers through them. The door opens behind me and I watch through the mirror as Felix wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hello my love. All Antonia told me was that I had a surprise waiting for me in my dressing room" he speaks, smiling at my reflection in the mirror. "And you automatically guessed it was me?" I place my hands over his, leaning into him.

"Well... I thought she'd done something crazy like leave a fake rat in here. She did that last week and I was horrified." He explains and I laugh a little bit, turning around in his arms. "Well, I did bring a surprise for you" he pulls me closer to him, raising an eyebrow "a better surprise than my beautiful girlfriend?"

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I lean in to kiss him and he meets me half way, kissing me in such a way that has me feeling weak in my knees.

When he pulls away, looking at me with me hooded eyes. "I'm in love with you, you know that?"

Butterflies swarm my stomach at his statement, "I know baby and I'm so in love with you." A slow smile spreads across his face, "alright, you had a surprise for me?"

I pull away from him completely, walking over to the bag on the table beside the couch, I hand it over to him. "What's this?" he questions, I motion for him to open it while I lean against the table.

He pulls out the tupperware I used to pack him a lunch. "Takeout?" he asks, already seeing his favorite meal. "Nope" I pop the p.

"You cooked?" Felix raises both eyebrows in surprise. I don't cook, at least I rarely do. I can cook but it's really hard and I prefer to make the basic meals but for Felix...

"Yeah... Tell me what you think when you have it later okay?" my eyebrows furrow at the thought of me messing it up especially when it took so long.

"You not only brought me lunch but you cooked it..." he stares at the plate of food in awe. "It took me a while too. The kitchen was one heck of a mess and-" He cuts me off, looking at me "Thank you... For caring about me enough to make me lunch and drive all the way here just to give it to me. I know it'll be amazing."

I grin.

"I should probably get going before someone sees me." I sigh, Felix's smile falters slightly and he nods, "yeah..."

Nobody else knows Felix and I are dating apart from Antonia. We wanted to keep it to ourselves because the public tends to make having a happy relationship hard. The only reason Antonia knows is because she caught us kissing in Felix's dressing room once and now she helps us hide our relationship.

He puts down the container of food and wraps his arms around me in a hug. When we pull away, he tilts my chin up to press a gentle kiss to my lips. "I'll see you later?" he mumbles against my lips, I hum in response.

The door opens suddenly, catching Felix and I off guard. "Oh I wish I didn't have to see that" Antonia groans, "that's your fault. I'm with my girlfriend in my dressing room, should've knocked" he grumbles.

"Director sent me to get you. It's time for your next scene." She explains, "I was just about to leave anyway." I shrug and she nods, walking away. I move to leave the dressing room when Felix grabs my hand, I turn around to look at him.

"I love you. Drive safe" He smiles, "of course my love. I love you too. And don't overwork yourself" I squeeze his hand then let go, minding my surroundings as I sneak out of set and back to my car.