𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗢𝗕 𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Baby?" Jacob mumbles into my neck, I hum in response, enjoying the peace we're surrounded in. It's first day of quarantine which means we're home, I didn't have to wake up at 5am to get to work on time, Mila and Malia aren't going to school.

"I missed this."

"What? Waking up together?" I smile when he drops little kisses on neck, leading down to my shoulder "mhm, it's been so long since we've had time to ourselves." Sighing, I snuggle into his arms "well, considering it's morning, we're not gonna have this peace for much longer."

Jacob holds me tighter and I shut my eyes, enjoying the moment, our moment. He continues to leave small kisses on my neck, moving from my neck down to my shoulder.

As if on cue, "MOMMY, DADDY" Mila and Malia shout as they run into me and Jacob's bedroom, climbing on our bed. Jacob groans lowly, pulling away from me to face our daughters. "Good morning, angels. Did you have a good sleep?" I ask, running my hand through Malia's messy curls, they launch into a very animated explanation about the dreams they had last night.

I don't even realize when I'm falling asleep until Mila pokes my cheek, giving me a wide smile. "Alright, girls. Let's allow mommy sleep while we take a shower" Jacob helps them off the bed, they run out of the room, probably to pick out an outfit Jacob will let them wear.

"You need this break the most. I'll entertain them while you get some sleep" I give him a grateful smile, "I love you." He leans down to kiss my forehead, "I love you more." Then, he walks out of the room to attend to our daughters.

+ + + +

By the time I wake up, it's 2pm. So, I decide to shower and get dressed before going to find Jacob and our daughters. Deciding to just wear one of Jacob's shirts and a random pair of black leggings, I walk out of the room, listening carefully to where noise is. Wherever the noise is coming from, is where they are.

I stop by the door of the living room, Jacob is live on Instagram and both our daughters are beside him on the couch, giggling about something he's talking about. He's playing the guitar and looking through the comments, Mila looks to the right and sees me standing by the door.

"Mommy, come" she stands up from her seat on the couch and runs to me. I grab her small hand as she pulls me forward, "daddy, look, it's mommy" Mila smiles up at Jacob.

"I see that, Mi" He grins, putting his guitar on the side and stands up leaving Mila and Malia to play with his guitar. "Hey, baby" he murmurs, cupping my cheek and leaning in to kiss me. I pull away before it becomes something else, Jacob bites his lip "one more?"

He doesn't even wait for me to respond, he just presses his lips against mine, pulling me closer to him. I start to lose myself in the kiss but I get startled when, "EW, DADDY AND MOMMY!"

We pull away to look down at Mila and Malia who are covering their eyes. Jacob and I laugh while he bends down to tickle them, "you don't like seeing mommy and daddy kiss huh?"

I smile, watching them laugh and squirm, trying to avoid getting tickled. Then, I realize Jacob's phone is still propped up, meaning he's still live. "Sorry guys. We love you, see you later" I throw a peace sign in the air and quickly end the live before joining Jacob to tickle the girls, it's family time and family time is private time.

+ +

I walk to the terrace where Jacob is sat, looking at the stars. "Here" I hold out a bottle of water, he looks at me surprised "how'd you know I wanted water?"

I shrug, smirking, "wife's intuition." He lets out a laugh and takes it from me, "Mila and Malia?"

"Finally asleep" I exhale, it took a while to find the perfect bedtime story and then a lot more to read it to them. Jacob grasps my hand and pulls me down on his lap. He grabs my chin, leaning in to press a kiss to my lips. He bites my bottom lip, making me let out a small muffled moan as he slides his tongue into my mouth.

We pull away, panting slightly. His hand finds my mine, intertwining them. "I have everything I've ever wanted. The love of my life, 2 beautiful daughters, amazing fans... You've made me so happy, I love our little family" Jacob confesses, a small smile playing on his lips.

I bite my lip, wondering how he'd react when I tell him this. "What if our little family has another member?"

He looks at me immediately, "are you..." I nod, slowly, watching his reaction. "We're having another baby?" a huge grin spreads across his face, "we're having another baby" I confirm.

Jacob picks me up, shouting "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER." I laugh as he spins me around, me telling him to reduce the volume because of Mila and Malia. He puts me down carefully, kneeling down to kiss my belly that hasn't grown yet, "Jay, you're already a father."

"Yeah, but, I'm gonna be a father again. For the third time" he exclaims while I laugh at his excitement, at the same time I'm so relieved he's happy. I thought he wouldn't want a baby right now, considering the twins are still pretty young and even more now with this whole coronavirus thing floating around.

"How far long are you?" Jacob asks, touching my belly. "Uh, when I went to the doctor last week, she said I was 2 months and 2 weeks pregnant. So, almost 3 months." He continues to stare at my stomach in awe, kissing it several times.

Later, when we're in bed, Jacob reaches for my hand, pressing a light kiss to my hand, grinning at me. "I can't even explain how happy I am. You, our children, love. I'm so grateful for everything."

"I love you" I whisper as he pulls me to his chest. 'I love you more, princess. I really do" Jacob whispers back as his hand rests on my belly, I put my hand over his. I've never felt this blessed in my entire and I'm so grateful to God for everything.