22 - I'd Rather Die

Camie Utushimi. 

The blonde high schooler stood there, messenger bag at her side and small duffle bag swung over her shoulder. She tipped her hat to you, smile never faltering even after the crude nickname you called her. It was nothing compared to the cruel words the two of you had exchanged long ago. 

Her golden eyes lit up with curiosity at the sight of Shinso next to you. 

"Ooo and who's this?" she purred. She pushed a strand of her honeyed locks behind her ear, smiling broadening in interest. "Names Camie, and you are?"

"I'm getting ready to head in so, (Y/N), I guess I'll see you later?" Shinso said to you.

You nodded in response and the two of parted ways. Camie pouted at his cold response. 

"Rude."

You headed into the girls locker room to end this conversation with her before it started. 

"Hey wait, (Y/N)!" Camie called out in a whine. 

She followed you close behind, the sound of her messenger bag hitting her hip as she kept up in pace with you. There were about two other girls there who were in the middle of changing into their hero outfits. They looked just as nervous as you did. 

To Camie however, this was like any other day at training camp. At least that's how she was acting. You envied her a little bit because of that but then again, her careless attitude could end up costing her. 

With a sigh you stopped in front of a locker and began setting your things inside. Camie unfortunately set up camp right next to you.

"So you're not gonna tell me who that cutie was?" she pouted with her cheeks puffed out. "He's totally my type (Y/N), you should introduce us."

"Now why would I do that?"

"Aw come on, (Y/N), we're friends aren't we?" 

No we're not. 

"No we're not. Not anymore."

"Ouch. Still a cold-hearted bitch I see," she rolled her eyes. 

And there's her real personality. 

She began unbuttoning her uniform, the same uniform that you dreaded to wear when you had gone to the same academy. You had suspected that some students from Shiketsu High School would be attending the entrance exam but you didn't think it'd be Camie out of all people.

"Why are you here anyways? Don't you hate school?"

"Yeah well, teach said that I should try it out since my quirk is good and all of that," she shrugged. She slid her uniform jacket off and hung it inside the locker. Peering inside the lockers mirror, she adjusted her bra and took her catsuit out of her duffle bag. "I'm excited to see that you're here though! At least I know somebody here."

Don't lie to me. I know you're probably just as annoyed. 

"Yeah I guess...."

You focused on taking your UA uniform off as well, folding and hanging each piece article of clothing respectively. It didn't take Camie long to change since she was wearing a simple one piece and matching hat. She had just finished polishing off her boots when she leaned back on the bench and looked down at her nails bored. 

"So like tell me! Who was that guy? Was he your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend, just a friend," you sighed.