17 - Not a 92!

"(Y/N)! What a coincidence, I was just picking up your mother from the station," Nemuri said with a chuckle.

She was oblivious to the sour expression on your mothers face. One quick glance at her and you could tell she was fuming. Not even. Just the aura she gave off made you shiver in your spot. You quickly jumped into the back seat. 

"Drive," you ordered. 

Nemuri looked back at you with a frown. "Huh? (Y/N), be nice and say goodbye to Shinso at least."

I swear to fucking god.

You inhaled sharply and rolled down the window. "Bye Shinso. Okay now, drive."

The car still didn't budge. As if things couldn't get worse, Nemuri actually had the audacity to roll down the window. The very same window that was by your mother nonetheless. Izumis stone cold eyes were glaring at you through the rearview mirror, arms folded over her chest.

Just great. 

You were definitely expecting a lecture when you got home. 

"Izumi, this is a classmate of (Y/N), Shinso," Nemuri introduced. "He was the boy who helped her that day that pervert almost took advantage of her."

Thankfully, her eyes snapped to Nemuri. Now she was on the receiving end of her sisters icy glare. You even saw Nemuri shrink back a little in her seat. Your mother may be smaller in size compared to your aunt, but her attitude could even make someone like Endeavor runaway with his tail between his legs. 

"You neglected to tell me that," she muttered through clenched teeth.

"Um hello," Shinso awkwardly smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

The tension in that little Honda car was suffocating. You felt like if you even breathed wrong your mother would hop in the back seat and whoop your ass. Not that she'd actually ever lay her hands on you. She never did before but fuck it. With the way this was going you wouldn't be surprised if she broke her rule of no hitting. 

Izumi sighed exasperated. "If what my sister says is true," she side eyed Nemuri. "Then...thank you, Shinso. I appreciate you looking out for my irresponsible daughter."

"Moooom," you groaned. You sank further down into your seat, face heating up in embarrassment. "Can we please just go already?"

"Y-Yes, I think it's time we leave now," Nemuri nodded.

At least she was finally making a good decision for once. 

"Okay, see you tomorrow Professor!" Shinso waved.

The window quickly rolled back up and Nemuri sped away before your mothers venomous tongue had the chance to make things even more awkward. Her eyes immediately snapped back up to the rear view mirror, arched lilac brows knotted in anger. 

"What were you doing in a park alone with him?" she hissed.

She wasted no time in getting to the point. 

"Izumi..." Nemuri sighed as she shook her head. "Please don't. He's a nice boy."

"No, Nemuri, you don't," she snapped. "My daughter needs to explain to me why she thought it was a good idea to hang out in a park after sundown with a boy no less!"

She was seething with anger. Her shrill voice echoing in the car even made your ears hurt. She always gets like this when she sees you with a boy. Now luckily she wasn't so extreme to the point of sending you to an all girls school. However, she has threatened you with the idea before.