20. Warm moments

"Yibo are you feeling something weird like hot or something? Tell me babe" Zhan helped him lay down and removed his coat and shoes. He sat beside him and caressed his head.

"Yes zhan..i..i feel hot..hot for you!!"

"D..don't wor..worry y..yibo it's not your mistake. I..I am your boyfriend s..so i w..will help you." Zhan stuttered and averted his eyes from yibo's half lidded one's.

"Are you sure zhanzhan. But ..you don't have to..I can.."

"Why? You want to go to that bitch who drugged you huh?" He interrupted him in between by gazing up with angry eyes, the thought of mia trying to seduce a drugged yibo burned his heart.

"Wha..drugged me? Who drugged me?"

"Who else than mia, your cute ex girlfriend. Ziyi jie saw her tampering with your drink and informed me on time. That's why I dragged you back into the room and I am the one who will help you, you are not allowed to leave this room until you sober up understand!!" He stood up from the bed and cupped yibo's face with his trembling hands. He gulped and leaned towards his lips, in order to relieve yibo's heat, one of his hands made his way down to yibo's private property.

Yibo's eyes widened on his bunny's boldness. The way Zhan hands trembled and the way he gulped fearfully made him feel so ticklish. He wanted to laugh but seeing an angry bunny he decided not to. He grabbed Zhan's hand when the other was about to touch his member. He blinked in astonishment and flipped their positions caging his bunny beneath him.

"What are you doing baby? No-one drugged me, see I am all fine."

"Then why did you said that you are feeling hot a while ago?" Zhan asked with widened eyes and a red face, for he felt so embarassed due to his shameless actions.

"Baby, but I was drunk, I thought you were flirting with me. I think there's some misunderstanding, we will clear it up later okay?" Yibo caressed Zhan's cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"B..but"

"Leave it, Baby do you want to do that with me?" Yibo asked sheepishly in a seductive voice.

Zhan gulped "what?"

"That, what you were about to do minutes ago" Zhan nervously stared in yibo's eyes and tried to hide his embarrassment through an awkward chuckle. He gently pushed yibo aside and got up hurriedly. He was about to run off when yibo grabbed his wrists and pulled him against his body. Zhan's body collided with latter's chest and his lips were only an inch away from yibo's.

"Where do you think you are running bunny?" Yibo smirked and licked his earlobe before nibbling it between his teeth.

"Ahh...leave m..me yibo. I need to ask mia about all th..this."

"We can do that later" yibo pulled zhan beneath his muscular body and claimed his lips aggressively. Zhan, in a daze, circled his hands around yibo's neck and kissed him back. He whimpered inside yibo's mouth turning the latter's movements more aggressive and fast.

"D..don't...ahhh..Baby we can do this later. It's our first day and we didn't even celebrate together, you are a mean and a horny boyfriend." Zhan whined while hitting yibo's chest with his small fists when yibo bit his neck leaving his mark behind. He was busy sucking and caressing Zhan's body when his words made him stop his advancements. Zhan was right though, it's their first day and yibo didn't do anything for him yet. He thought so many things for Zhan before, but their confession was so unexpected that it was difficult to prepare any surprise here.

"Baby it's my fault, I am really sorry. Baby, would you like to come with me and enjoy your favourite cake while stargazing on the terrace?" He smiled and kissed his cheeks. Zhan blushed and nodded shyly. "Yes bobo, i would love to."

Yibo ordered Zhan's favourite chocolate cake and they both settled themselves on the terrace under the chilly, night sky. Yibo covered them with a soft blanket and he hugged Zhan from the back while his hands were busy feeding him cake. Zhan's head was placed on his shoulders and they peered into each other's eyes occasionally, pecking each other's lips by turns. They counted the stars, teased each other, fed each other, smiled and laughed together and felt so contented. Yibo's naughty hands ran on his soft skin sometimes, caressing it under the sweater while his lips were busy kissing and licking zhan's neck with Zhan tilting his head to give access to yibo.

"Yibo, it feels so good in your arms. I love you!!" He ran his fingers through yibo's hairs and placed a kiss on his temple.

"I love you more my baby" they smooched for few minutes before smiling at each other.

"Yibo have you dated someone before?"

"Yeah I dated few girls years back but baby you are my first love. I can kill and die for you"

Zhan felt jealous and he backed away when yibo tried to kiss him again. "what things did you do with them huh?" Zhan teared up on the thought of yibo kissing or touching someone else other than him sensually.

Yibo chuckled and kissed his forehead "My baby don't feel sad. We just kissed and I swear i never even tried to initiate anything else with them, also my dear partner is reserved only for you" zhan pouted but felt happy, yibo connected their foreheads before joining their lips to resume their makeout session again.