𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 02: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗘𝗺𝗺𝗮
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟭𝟰
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟰"𝟭𝟬
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

In the end even Takemichi wasn't sure how he ended up getting punched by Kiyomizu again right in front of a great crowd where many students for different schools were watching

In the end even Takemichi wasn't sure how he ended up getting punched by Kiyomizu again right in front of a great crowd where many students for different schools were watching. He had challenged Kiyomizu into a duel in his friend Takuya's stead since Takuya has a weak heart and would find it hard to even survive through a single fight. That's how Takemichi ended up getting continuously punched by Kiyomizu yet as he kept on remembering Chiara's words of don't give up and don't give in to the end he could feel a new surge of power within him. He couldn't win against Kiyomizu's strength but he still could fight and stay strong. No matter how Kiyomizu punched Takemichi ruthlessly, Takemichi always stood back to his feet without backing away like a coward. He was seriously paying heed to Chiara's words. Takemichi believed he had gone crazy until the fight was interrupted by three people who arrived on to the ground.

"Hey Kiyomasa, you are scaring the crowd. Calm down, dumbass," A boy who was exceptionally tall for his age approached the ground with Chiara standing next to him. Takemichi gulped immediately knowing that this boy was no joke from the way he looked down at Kiyomizu. His head was shaven on the sides and back with a signature dragon tattoo drawn on his left temple with the remaining blonde hair tightly and neatly braided alongside a few strands lose in the front. His sharp eyes were already petrifying. They looked like they were able to look right into the future and were able to easily judge a person whilst his thin eyebrows arched high up. Takemichi literally sweat dropped at how tall, huge and intimidating looked. Chiara didn't look anything less. Even with her short height she was no different from the tall boy. Fear engulfed everyone in the crowd. Takemichi could clearly see the same reaction Kiyomizu had when Chiara reprimanded him on the crowd's face when they saw Chiara and the tall boy's faces popping up.

"That's the Vice Commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Ryuguji Ken alias Draken and that girl next to him is the Special Forces Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Nakamura Chiara," A whisper was heard that alarmed Takemichi. He couldn't believe that Chiara had such a high position in a gang. Well in fact everything did add up.

Chiara smiled looking at the beaten up, bloody Takemichi. It seemed like he had paid heed for her advice on not giving up. His personality and determination held a great person like Chiara too in awe. This was Takemichi's great power but what annoyed her was that the tall lanky dude kept on covering her sight with his massive height.

"Could you kindly get the hell away from my sight, beanpole?" Chiara snarled at Draken who rolled his eyes at Chiara's snappy attitude.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you from up here, short stuff," Draken mocked her back proceeding to cover her view even further until bending to her height and whispering into her ear, "Could we act on our reputation out here for God's sake at least?"