𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 06: ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 (𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲) - 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟳
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟭𝟬
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 (𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁)𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟭𝟰𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟵𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟭𝟰
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟵
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗥𝗲𝗱
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 (𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁)𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟭𝟰𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟵𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

12 years into the future;

Hanagaki Takemichi: 26, Nakamura Chiara: 26, Sano Manjiro: 27

Takemichi had returned back to the future after mistakenly grabbing on to young Naoto's hand believing them to be Hina's. Somehow Takemichi filled in Naoto with details on how Mikey and Chiara were different and weren't bad as they thought they were. That's how they ended going to Sendo Atsushi, Akkun for short. Akkun was Takemichi's best friend during his middle school life and due to Takemichi altering the past it turns out that Akkun got arrested for stabbing Kiyomizu Masataka and after his release he turned out to be working for Toman. That was how Takemichi and Naoto ended up sitting in front of a red haired man with a buzz cut and tattoo covered arms along with a lot of piercings. Takemichi didn't even have the energy to be surprised at this point. He had seen too many people different from what he heard to be shocked. He didn't even find the right words to express his feelings of Akkun's different appearance. He looked stronger but his body looked a lot weaker. His cheek bones had sunken in as if he was getting tortured. Somehow the reason Takemichi and Naoto arranged this meeting was to arrange a meeting with Manjiro.

"I was going to say something earlier but it's been so long. So you want to see Mikey, isn't it?" Akkun stated a bit weirdly. Takemichi wasn't sure about his friend anymore. He was just so different from what he was supposed to be and Takemichi felt uncomfortable however he was sure that Akkun was still the genuine and honest friend he met in school, "I have been waiting all this time for you to show up."