𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 07: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

The green eyed beauty stared at Emma with her mouth gaped open, her eyebrows raised and her hand rubbing her temples

The green eyed beauty stared at Emma with her mouth gaped open, her eyebrows raised and her hand rubbing her temples. She was motionless and speechless for a good few minutes after hearing Emma's. Currently at the moment Chiara was riding her bike with Emma sitting behind her. Chiara had just heard the weirdest attempt to seduce a man from Emma and Chiara couldn't believe the little girl who was just fourteen had the guts to do such a thing. It was simply utter bullshit. Keisuke and Chifuyu who were riding beside them on Chifuyu's bike which Chiara paid for the repairs were busy laughing at Emma's stupid antics to get Draken to notice her. It would have been hilarious for someone who wasn't like a sister to Emma but for Chiara it was nothing more than bullshit.

"Are you crazy why the hell would strip in front of a middle-schooler? What would you have done if he tried to rape you? Why the hell would you do such a thing? I clearly told you not to," Chiara exploded yelling angrily at Emma who rolled her eyes clearly not liking to hear Chiara scolding her, "Emma you are still 14."

"Thanks for reminding me, mom. But the boy was nothing more than wimp, Chiara. I should have set up with an older-," Emma whined but was stopped mid-way with Chiara's yelling.

"Are you crazy? I swear to God, complete that sentence I will end your life," Chiara roared angrily.

"Jeez Chiara you are so funny. Maybe you should let loose for once or even you know warm your bed with M-I-K-E-Y," Baji snickered pointing his middle finger and pointing tongue out flashing his vampire canines at Chiara who rolled her eyes not all amused. Baji was always like the psychotic person.

"Shut your mouth, Kei," Chiara grumbled clearly not happy. After the night Emma, Mikey and she slept together, Mikey had been ignoring her for no reason. Mikey ignoring her wasn't anything new but somehow Chiara found herself desperate to hear his voice and find the reason as to why he was avoiding her. She tried to convince herself that he was busy but Mikey spoke with the others as usual. He showed difference only to her.

Her eyes kept wandering to the bike in front of her bike. As usual Draken drove the bike with Mikey yawning and eating some dorayaki behind him. His blonde locks dancing in the soft breeze that hit his face and a grin present on his adorable face. He was cute. Chiara giggled to herself flaunting over the boy. She already knew that she was head over heels for Mikey. The only thing she was upset about was that he would keep on dropping hints and then he pushed her away calling her 'his childhood friend', a word Chiara utterly despised but had no choice since it was partially true. Chiara didn't know Mikey's feelings at all. At times she felt like he liked her but at times he just seemed so distance. She felt like she didn't know Mikey at all. She really didn't know whether she could follow and pursue her unrequited crush or simply give up.

"Chiara, shall we do our bike stunts?" Baji asked the girl already doing his stunts with poor Chifuyu clinging on to Baji in fear for his precious life.

Emma shook Chiara's shoulders pestering the girl to say no but of course, how could Chiara ever say reject an offer like that? After all Baji and she were amazing at pulling off the bike stunts. Chiara smirked at followed on what Baji did. Her mind wandering away from her deep thoughts for a millisecond but soon her concentration was shattered when Mikey turned back all of a sudden to look at the gang following him and Draken.