𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12: 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕣 ....

The fight had already begun with Mikey and Hanma fighting each other and the others busy taking down nearly half of the Moebius members

The fight had already begun with Mikey and Hanma fighting each other and the others busy taking down nearly half of the Moebius members. Many gangsters tried to approach Chiara believing she was weak since she was a girl but of course they were quite wrong. She was strong as any other present and with her back being guarded by Baji, the duo were almost invincible. Her eyes were filled with rage at how pathetic and unjust the Moebius members were being. They were trying to take advantage of Draken's injury and furthermore neither Chiara nor Toman could forgive them for trying to hurt Draken... Pehyah betraying Toman was what Chiara least expected but they say the unexpected people are the ones to betray you first. The enemy was always closer than anyone thought. It could laso be that Pehyah was getting brainwashed by someone else... It could be someone in a different gang.

"Damn, I already knew this but you guys are weak as fuck," Chiara declared tearing of her kimono and revealing her Toman kimono she wore underneath, punching two pathetic guys who tried to assault her.

Baji stood next to her smirking doing the same hearing the sounds of the bones shattering every time Chiara smacked and punched an enemy

Baji stood next to her smirking doing the same hearing the sounds of the bones shattering every time Chiara smacked and punched an enemy. She was as strong as the day she joined the dojo Mikey's grandfather created and defeated him with one blow. He was sure he could defeat her now. He only lost back then because he was too cocky and overconfident of his skills only having Mikey as a rival and easily defeating the others being a bit taller and having a greater weight than others his age, "Yes, girl, that's the spirit. Keep that up."

"How many did you take down, Kei?" Chiara asked with their backs pressing against each wary of the gangsters who had surrounded them. A smile appeared on her face as she remembered the good old times where Draken, Keisuke and she would compete to see how many people each one could take down. Well Baji won every single time being the angry aggressive dude he was but in Baji's mind he was always inspired by Chiara's fighting technique. The first time he saw Chiara fighting... that image was embedded in his mind. It was something he could never forget. Her beautiful stance of power and dignity, Chiara was amazing in many ways in Baji's mind.

"Probably ten. What about you-?" Baji stopped his sentence after hearing a loud scream, a scream begging for help. It was obviously someone from Toman considering how a few Moebius members snickered after hearing that voice, "What was that?"