𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14: 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗷𝗶 ( 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 -𝟬𝟮)
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟴
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟰
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗷𝗶 ( 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 -𝟬𝟮)𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟴𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟰𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

12 years into the future;

Hanagaki Takemichi: 26, Nakamura Chiara: 26, Sano Manjiro: 27

Takemichi honestly didn't how he was sitting in the future, well his present, alone with Hina. A few minutes ago he had been in the hospital with Chiara, Mikey and Draken but right now he was alone in the car with Hina. Well don't get the man wrong, he was extremely happy that this time at least he had managed to save Hina from the accident she was supposed to die from. It had been hectic for Takemichi. He had first met Akkun who seemed to have taken a totally different job from the first future Takemichi was in. Akkun was a hair stylist. Anyhow he met with Naoto who was overjoyed about his sister surviving the incident that was bound to happen. So in the end that was how he ended up sitting next to Hina awkwardly blushing randomly whenever he remembered how they were like when they dated in the past. Something noticeable about the girl was that her usual brown hair had grown longer and she still wore the necklace he had gifted her. The silence between the two parties was unbearable. Neither the man nor the woman uttered a single word. Well considering they had broken up twelve years ago, it would obviously be awkward.

"Hey can we stop here?" Hina asked driving the car into a deserted parking lot.

Takemichi meekly nodded his head afraid to meet Hina's eyes. As soon as the car stopped, the duo got out and began walking on the side track conversing on their daily lives. The man noticed that Hina kind of seemed empty and dull as she looked at her surroundings with her eyes wide open and brightening.

"Is this place memorable for you?" Takemichi blurted out noticing the difference in Hina's aura.

"I came here with the person I love. I came here on Christmas Eve," Hina stated smiling lightly.