𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕖

Takemichi ran towards the certain abandoned hangar in the district in a hurry

Takemichi ran towards the certain abandoned hangar in the district in a hurry. He had to go there immediately and stop it. He had to stop it. If he didn't do it, there would be a mess. He had gone into the future a few minutes ago and arrived back after hearing to the horrifying tale that was bound to happen. Fear scorched around his body, in every single artery, vein and capillary as he kicked the door to the hangar. He was determined than ever. He surely had to stop the conflict between Moebius and Toman at any cost. Takemichi was then met with the confused faces of Peyan, Pah-chin, Draken, Chiara and Mikey. Chiara raised her eyebrow after seeing Takemichi gasping for breath and that expression on his face was different. It seemed like he was trying to prevent something. There was something he was trying to prevent. It wasn't clear... However it did look like he was desperate to prevent it.

"Takemichi? What are you doing here?" The girl called out to the boy who trembled upon seeing the glaring eyes of Draken, Peyan, Pah-chin and the emotionless eyes of Mikey.

Mikey turned to look at Chiara who smiling and hiding back her laughter at how stupid Takemichi looked at the moment. A fear popped in Mikey. Why was Chiara smiling? Every time someone interrupted their conversation when they were talking about gang related things, Chiara would give a strong glare to remind the member about their behavior. So why wasn't she glaring at Takemichi like she was supposed to?

"What's up, Takemitchy?" Mikey gave out a cold smile lowering his eyes in a threatening manner.

"You again?" Pah-chin growled tilting his head to the side looking like a complete gangster.

"Get out of here, you piece of shit," Peyan yelled but shut his mouth after meeting Chiara's green eyes warning him not to even utter another word.

"What is it? Is someone following you?" Chiara walked closer to the boy a bit worried about his rushed appearance.

"Chiara... everyone could you please call off this fight against Moebius?" Takemichi stated directly looking at Mikey's piercing eyes that seemed to cut right through his chest, "I can't tell you the reason or who but there is someone pulling the strings behind this conflict."

Pah was upset. He really couldn't bear to hear those words. He wanted to crush Moebius. He wanted make them disappear out of this Earth. He hated them. He hated them for everything and now there was this certain runt asking him to put off the fight? Pah grabbed Takemichi by his hair and kicked him away. Chiara walked up to the boy sighing and gave him tissues as usual to stop the bleeding as Takemichi whimpered like an injured kitten.

"Takemichi, we can't do that... Even if there is someone pulling the strings we cant do that because we are supposed to avenge the girl's parents, the girl and everyone else. We have to protect her dignity and reputation that was ruined. We will have to shatter them and make them suffer in a worse way," Chiara's eyes turned threatening as her aura shifted in the same way. She looked like a predator ready to pounce on her prey at any time while she gave out a fearful grin where her long canines brushed against her lower lip scaring poor Takemichi completely. Draken smirked to himself. If Takemichi was terrified of that face of Chiara, Draken couldn't imagine how scared he would be when she actually beats up gangsters standing next to Baji. As memories flowed back in to Draken's mind, he was certain that those two probably were long lost twins due to their weird similarities.