𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13: ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥

As the doctor announced that Draken was saved and was out of danger, Chiara left the hospital followed by Mikey who went somewhere else. The girl calmed herself down for a while wiping away the tears that were dripping down her face continuously and bit her lip until she felt that similar metallic taste to hold back the sobs.

She had always been conscious of her tears

She had always been conscious of her tears. It was more like a trauma thing. She was afraid of others seeing her crying because Chiara knew every time she cried, she would putting out the pain she felt when her family died and the pain she felt when Shinichiro died. Everything had been building up inside and the girl found it extremely hard to control. However somehow Chiara managed to stop sobbing and controlled herself standing up and breaking the news to the remnants of Toman, who were standing outside the hospital awaiting the news that Draken survived.

"Isn't that great? I always knew Draken was strong. He'd never give up his living," Keisuke exclaimed pulling Chiara into a warm hug.

"Gosh, I should have killed those guys who hurt him on a second thought. I wonder whether I was supposed to rip out his kidneys or his ribcage." Smiley added before gossiping amongst the other Toman members loudly once again.

Both Keisuke and Chiara looked at each other with disgust on their faces. Chiara commented, "I see that you are as vulgar as ever."

"I have always been vulgar and disgusting," Smiley winked at the girl.

"Don't mind him. He is just weird," Mucho, the Fifth Division Captain yawned, his slanted eyes hiding the disgust he held when he heard Smiley's repulsive words.

"On a second thought, what is the meaning of vulgar?" Baji pondered moving his eyes back and forth meeting the annoyed gazed of Mucho and Chiara.

"It's past midnight now. What time are you going to go home?" Chiara asked Kei who stretched his arms high up in the air yawning loudly and completely ignoring the question he asked the gang before.

"I'll drop you and Emma home. Mikey probably won't be leaving Draken alone," Baji stated but looking at Chiara's eyes, he changed his mind knowing that Chiara wouldn't leave Draken or Mikey alone in the hospital either. It was obvious from how hesitant Chiara looked to turn down Baji's offer, "Never mind about that. I'll take Emma home. Someone needs to bring you guys clothes at least. Anyways take care of Mikey... But take care of yourself first."

Chiara smiled weakly at the boy before giving him thumbs up agreeing to what he said and turning to enter the hospital. The girl suddenly stopped on her way when she noticed Takemichi peeping over a corridor secretly. The girl wondered why the boy was acting so weird and decided to walk over to where he was. It was then she saw Mikey sliding down against the wall hiding his sobs and crying uncontrollably. It wasn't the first time she saw Mikey crying but every time she saw him cry, it always felt so foreign and different. It was more like Mikey was never supposed to cry.