𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 04: 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕒

The nighttime graced the sky with its ambient deep hues giving light to the bright moon that shone brilliantly as the King of the sky along with its minion stars that were present in more than billions and trillions

The nighttime graced the sky with its ambient deep hues giving light to the bright moon that shone brilliantly as the King of the sky along with its minion stars that were present in more than billions and trillions. The clear terrestrial sky simply brightened up upon the cloudless sky having nothing to obstruct the strong light of the moon and stars. It was a hymn to the peaceful starlit scene as Mikey and Chiara lay on a grassy moor watching the beautiful star lit sky with the big moon standing right above them. Mikey had his palms behind his head lying on the ground while Chiara sat on it pointing at certain stars explaining the motive and legends behind them. The breeze was strong but gentle brushing Chiara's luscious black hair in the direction it passed by, her eyes sparkling with an indescribable color. Mikey couldn't take his eyes of her as she rambled on excitedly. He knew he should have taken Chiara earlier before without hesitating to do so. He should have taken her out to see the stars more frequently if he knew she would be this happy. In fact he should have spent more time with her. Her green eyes were sparkling so brightly that Mikey felt that she would be able to give light to the whole world even if the moon wasn't present. His coat suited Chiara like a dress due to her short height. She was like a dressed-up doll. While Mikey's eyes checked out on Chiara's beauty, Chiara's heart could barely contain the excitement she held. She was happy. Mikey had taken her out after a long time, something he did once in a blue moon. To be honest Chiara couldn't understand Mikey. He was just so different at time. Sometimes he would be extremely rude to her, sometimes he would flirt and sometimes he would take her out to watch the stars just like now. He looked dreamily at Chiara rather than watching the glittering sparkles that illuminated the heavens and glistened softly to the familiar moon.

"Mikey, are you listening to me?" Chiara asked from the boy who was staring at her eyes rather than listening to her legends

"I just remembered how Shinichirou would take us to watch the stars like this," Mikey commented sitting up and scuttling closer to Chiara. His shoulder length blonde hair flowing in the direction of the wind in the same way Chiara's did.

"Oh god, he would then tell us the legends behind the stars. You'd be sleeping while I was listening the whole while," Chiara said letting out a little sigh.