𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟

The fear was undeniable. It was an understatement to tell how shocked Mikey, Draken, Chiara, Takemichi and Pehyah. The world froze for a split second as Chiara tried to grasp the situation whilst Draken screamed at Pah pushing the boy back with fear in his eyes. Sorrow filled the children. It was the day the darkness enveloped inside the Tokyo Manji Gang. It was the dark day, Toman lost its third division captain, Pah. The cheerful atmosphere had turned completely dark, a darkness that had shares of extreme sadness and sorrow. Nothing was going to be the same anymore, which Takemichi already knew. A mass of guilt took over Chiara and Mikey as they began to doubt themselves believing that if only they hadn't tried to run out together this could have been prevented. However what was done was done. The police were already here and there was no easy way to escape from the police after a school boy had been stabbed in the back. Sweat dripped from Mikey. He couldn't bear to lose another person close to him. He couldn't let Pah get taken away by the police. Chiara whimpered slightly in pain feeling hers thigh going numb due to the great weight pumped on them. Mikey was gripping them hard, hard enough for purple and blue fingerprints to appear. Chiara tugged at Mikey's T-shirt in hopes of gaining his attention to make him stop pump his frustrations on her thighs but nothing seemed to get into him. He was already thinking about worst possible scenarios that could happen to Pah. Mikey was still in shock with Chiara still over his shoulder.

"Mikey, put me down. Mikey!" Chiara screamed at the boy who seemed to have heard her words and put her down.

Chiara already knew that there was nothing they could do. A boy getting stabbed in the back was no joke. The police wouldn't let it go, not when the culprit was already surprised by what he did and was standing in front of Osanai like he had committed some grave murder- well technically he had even though Osanai was still breathing. Draken tried to talk some sense to a motionless Pah but there was no point. What was done was done, there was nothing Chiara and the others could do to change it. They were helpless no matter what they wanted to do. If they could change fate they would have done it but they were helpless there was nothing they could do to change it. Even if Draken yelled at Pah with anger present on his face, nothing would change. Chiara looked at Mikey who just couldn't still process what happened. She could see that each and every single one of them were trembling and shivering. It was just too cruel. Fate was always cruel.

"Pah, you...," Mikey stuttered unable to find words to express the tremor he felt.

"Pah-chin, where'd you get that knife?" Pehyah murmured clearly not expecting this cruel outcome.

"He stabbed him..." Chiara repeated to herself trying to convince herself that it actually happened before rushing next to Draken and checking Osanai's pulse.

"Chiara, is he...?" Draken asked with hints of worry present in his eyes no matter what emotionless mask Draken wore. They weren't worried for Osanai, they were worried for Pah. They were worried for his outcome of the situation.

 They were worried for his outcome of the situation