𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 03: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

Chiara threw on her oversized black hoodie and a pair of leggings whilst helping Emma into her white summer dress

Chiara threw on her oversized black hoodie and a pair of leggings whilst helping Emma into her white summer dress. The two girls jumped out of the window with Chiara landing on the ground perfectly and Emma being caught by Draken bridal-style. He then proceeded to have her seated behind him in his bike. A tall boy with dark black hair and similar type of thick eyebrows that gradually got thinner towards the end approached her smirking and wiggling those impressive eyebrows causing Chiara to sigh and feign annoyance. This boy was none other than the First Division Captain of Toman, Baji Keisuke. He was a terrible flirt who used hilarious and the bad pick-up lines that clearly didn't suit his notorious, badass life. He was handsome, well everyone in Toman was handsome. Keisuke had gorgeous long, flowing, shoulder-length jet-black hair that was noo different to Chiara's. Both of them looked quite similar in fact. Leaving out the similar black hair, they both had one prominent, savage feature.

Keisuke and Chiara had two long sharp canine teeth instead of the blunt ones many had

Keisuke and Chiara had two long sharp canine teeth instead of the blunt ones many had. They were often mistaken for siblings, it was something Chiara strongly denied and Keisuke strongly accepted. In reality he was the one who made all those fake rumors about Chiara being his sister since he thought it was cool to have a genius and green-eyed girl like Chiara as his sister. Their relationship was more like a childish sibling relationship.

"A little birdie told me that our beautiful Chiara here got busted by our Commander," Keisuke sneered messing with Chiara's hair furiously earning a low groan from the shorter girl.

Chiara would have admitted that Baji Keisuke was handsome if only he didn't open that damned mouth of his. Every time he opened it only utter bullshit would be spouted out, bullshit that Keisuke knew that would annoy Chiara. He was the most annoying entity she had encountered in her whole life. With that said, Keisuke was never seen without his trademark grin. Even through pain, anger, hatred and joy he was always grinning flashing his long canines unlike Chiara who wasn't really a fan of showing her canines. It reminded her of the vampires. Anyhow all she wanted to do was punch that stupid grin out of Keisuke's face. Yet Chiara never laid a hand on Keisuke leaving out the playful tags and smacks, she never punched or kicked him. Neither did Keisuke in fact. Even though Chiara did act like she was annoyed of him, everyone knew that she really did see him as a brother. He was someone close to her heart being a childhood friend of Emma, Mikey and Chiara. Furthermore he and Chifuyu, his adorable vice-captain of the First Division went to the same school as Emma and Chiara did. What was funny was the four of them were in the same class and Baji was held back a grade even though he was supposed to be in a grade older than Chiara. He was born one year earlier.